PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

chocolatechip
14-Jan-12, 00:31
Hi Orgers I'm looking for a bit of help, it's my mum and dad 25th anniversary coming up!! I got my mum's presents but I need some idea's on what to get my dad!! Any idea's would be greatly received thanks for your help!! Xxxx

pat
14-Jan-12, 13:04
A bottle of whisky from the year they married - try the distillery.

A night/couple of nights away somewhere - without the kids.

a silver i-pod or something in a silver colour.

Dadie
14-Jan-12, 13:07
A silver/silver coloured framed photo montage of all the old photos of your Mum and Dad?
It will take time to go through the old photos ........

Liz
14-Jan-12, 13:30
A silver/silver coloured framed photo montage of all the old photos of your Mum and Dad?
It will take time to go through the old photos ........

That's a really good idea.

You get nice digital photo frames which you could load up with photos. :)

Your price bracket and Dad's likes would be a help.

david
14-Jan-12, 13:38
Hi Orgers I'm looking for a bit of help, it's my mum and dad 25th anniversary coming up!! I got my mum's presents but I need some idea's on what to get my dad!! Any idea's would be greatly received thanks for your help!! Xxxx

A full set of coins if you can find them the year they were married, mounted on a nice frame.

Kodiak
14-Jan-12, 14:33

If your Father like a wee dram...........Then I would suggest a small Silver Hip Flask. You could also get it engraved with his initials.

chocolatechip
14-Jan-12, 14:38
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR FAB IDEAS!!!! There is a few there that I really like!! Thanks again xxx

billmoseley
14-Jan-12, 19:27
long service medal