PDA

View Full Version : Are ye a threadster or a poster?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
31-Oct-06, 01:54
Thought I would ask seeing as its a wee topic the now.What dae ye enjoy better as an orgster.Starting a thread or just postin' away to yer hearts content!!!:D .............who knows.....ye might be both!!!:lol:

canuck
31-Oct-06, 01:57
Thought I would ask seeing as its a wee topic the now.What dae ye enjoy better as an orgster.Starting a thread or just postin' away to yer hearts content!!!:D .............who knows.....ye might be both!!!:lol:

Oh, an easy question. Why aren't these easy questions on the quiz?

I am a poster, no doubt about it.

golach
31-Oct-06, 02:11
I enjoy being a mobster sorry a Moderator

Piglet
31-Oct-06, 09:01
I'm definetly a poster. :roll:

willowbankbear
31-Oct-06, 09:03
I enjoy being a mobster sorry a Moderator

Mobster[lol] monster more like G ;)

laguna2
31-Oct-06, 09:32
... a lurker I am afraid :o

Whitewater
31-Oct-06, 10:12
I'm a poster, but I guess a lurker most of the time.

candyfloss
31-Oct-06, 10:22
I think i've been all three,

i have started a few threads,

sometimes i'll just stick in a post,

and sometimes i just feel like a good old lurk [lol]

Ricco
31-Oct-06, 10:25
Mostly poster, but often start a new thread as well.

saxovtr
31-Oct-06, 10:36
id say im mainly a poster

Ricco
31-Oct-06, 10:38
id say im mainly a poster

..and lovely posters they are too, Saxovtr!

Tubthumper
31-Oct-06, 10:41
I've only just joined, suppose I'm a lurker, maybe I'll be a poster. Hi everyone!

Errogie
01-Nov-06, 19:19
I think it comes down to how opinionated and even reckless you feel on the day but confess to getting a buzz out of starting something but then anxiety can creep in when someone jumps aboard changes gear, floors the accelerator and speeds of in another direction.
I also feel as guilty as hell when my contribution seems to close down the discussion and need to lighten up some more on the spontanaity but overall do more posting than threading.
Today for some reason am well past the usual rate for contributions good bad or otherwise!

lexie
01-Nov-06, 21:20
a lurker I'm afraid........... one day I will pluck up courage to post a reply
oh....................... or have i just done that?:)

paris
01-Nov-06, 22:58
POSTER ! But sometimes i may have a little flutter with a thread start, may just start one now . jan x:lol:

canuck
02-Nov-06, 00:39
POSTER ! But sometimes i may have a little flutter with a thread start, may just start one now . jan x:lol:

Come on gal, you started one of the most influencial threads on the org. The fitness club ranks right up there with the most popular threads for replies and views. And think of all the healthy good it has done.

Admit it paris, you are a threadster.

The Enigma
02-Nov-06, 01:03
I am mainly a lurker and occaisionally a poster. The only thread I ever started no one replied to!

Moira
02-Nov-06, 02:19
I'm a poster - as and when the mood takes me. I compose more replies in my head than I'll ever post here on the more serious topics. And I like to get caught up on some of the "fun" threads too like the Org Pub :D

Kaishowing
02-Nov-06, 12:57
Guess I'm mostly a poster/lurker.
Have started a couple of threads though. Like what's been said before, it depends how reckless/fired-up I feel at the time!

....I also feel as guilty as hell when my contribution seems to close down the discussion....

Know the feeling!! Makes me hesitant to post again for a wee while!

Phoenix200416
02-Nov-06, 17:30
I'm def a poster. I haven't started a thread once. I guess I'm just lazy.

scaraben
02-Nov-06, 19:05
Well..................I guess I'm a little bit of both. Must confess I like starting a thread if I feel I've got a good conttroversal topic to raise. I get a buzz from the reactions.

danc1ngwitch
02-Nov-06, 19:08
Clicks ma teeth a few times, rolls eye's, yep I must be a bit of a thickster and a boaster.. [lol]