PDA

View Full Version : Stallion at stud

LORRAINE
10-Jan-12, 17:17
Standing at stud 17hh coloured belgian warmblood by the legendary Darco out of an equally impressive damline which has produced Utah van erpekom,Davinci van erpekom,Willem van erpekom and Victor van erpekom to name but a few he is full brother to the grand prix showjumping stallion Tabasco van erpekom also full brother to Bullands Sandoval(Sandoval van erpekom)his dams sire is the infamous Samber and she is full sister to the now deceased dressage stallion Fine art who stood in America he is available natural cover only this year with a view to providing AI next year no mares will be accepted without a valid 2012 CEM certificate and due to his size no mares under 15.2 (unless cobby type then 15hh)his stud fee for this year 2012 is £300 based on nffr october 1st terms ie-a certificate from vet is needed for mares which have not retained thier pregnancy by october 1st to qualify for a free return in the following breeding season he is based just outside of Lybster for more information please pm for contact details many thanks

ravenblueice
11-Jan-12, 03:47
Wow :)

Any piktures? ... I admit purely for ogling purposes :D

LORRAINE
11-Jan-12, 12:44
unfortunately i have no idea how to upload pics onto org as i'm totally useless with technology haha but both my boy his relations and some of his offspring can be viewed on my facebook page 'anchorage sporthorse stud'

LORRAINE
17-Jan-12, 16:05
mares can be boarded with me at grass for £12 a week either with company or individually which ever the mare is happiest with or can be stabled at night with daily turnout for £30 a week which includes hay/haylage and straw/shavings i am totally flexible to meet the needs of the mare

LORRAINE
23-Feb-12, 14:36
the results have come back from all of his swabs and he is CEM clear

LORRAINE
22-Mar-12, 17:11
first mare of season successfully covered and he has proved very gentle with her, now available for more 'ladies' if you wish to come and meet him please call 07951133932 many thanks