PDA

View Full Version : A good roofer/builder?

blueivy
30-Oct-06, 14:50
Hi,

I'm wondering if somebody can make a recommendation or two?

I have had two 'well-known' (at least to me!) builders/joiners look at my garage roof and promise to give me a quote for making it either watertight or replacing it. Neither of them have bothered to even come back to me.

I suppose it's not exactly a house build and will only make them a few pennies, however it;s the kind of customer service that really get's up my nose! It's not exactly good for my business by naming and shaming so I won't!

Anyway, rant over.

Can anybody recommend a good and reliable builder/roofer who will do a good job on my garage roof for a reasonable price AND keep their word? Is that too much to ask for?

Thanks in advance for any help.

moncur
30-Oct-06, 14:59
A Watson

Don't know the number but reckon you could find it on the BT directory enquiries page.

clash67
31-Oct-06, 14:37
I have pm'd you.;)

98elite
31-Oct-06, 23:30
Ask Everest for a quote,there's will last a lifetime instead of getting it done again a few years down the line.

willowbankbear
04-Nov-06, 13:15
As Moncur says above A(Tony)Watson from Gillock does an excellent job, well worth a call

sharon
07-Nov-06, 21:16
we used Jim McColl on 2 flat roofs, he was reasonable and did a good job . at first we contacted another firm and told him to go ahead and after waiting 3 months for him to come, we then contacted jim and had the roof done within weeks, and hope to replace our main roof next year and will get him to that too.

details
Roofing Contractor
Slating, Tiling, Flat Felt Roofs, Lead work
Guttering

Contact
Jim McColl
Telephone
01955 621341
Mobile
07775 622944
:D

ice box