PDA

View Full Version : swapshop

crazy kaos
09-Jan-12, 11:19
is there any where on the org like this??,we have had afew items for sale and have been offered swaps.
maybe we should start apost on here for folk who want aswapshop??,i think it would work wonders:)

only me
09-Jan-12, 11:27
hi there really good idea,i also have loads to swap

crazy kaos
09-Jan-12, 11:31
me too,,we need to get something on here asap....:)

Alrock
09-Jan-12, 11:43
http://i.imgur.com/zu0UW.jpg

crazy kaos
09-Jan-12, 11:46
like it bud,,but that was along time ago,,we need something like now on here,any ideas??:confused

joxville
09-Jan-12, 15:06
I have a packet of 14 Ibuprofen tablets, (was 16 but the headache is gone now), will swap for a 2 week USA holiday or Rolex watch. :-)

crazy kaos
09-Jan-12, 15:23
tut tut....theres always one isnt there:confused

billmoseley
09-Jan-12, 19:41
wife swapping maybe? [lol]

Corrie 3
09-Jan-12, 19:50
wife swapping maybe? [lol]
I'll swap mine for a set of golf clubs Bill!!!

C3.............:roll:;)

billmoseley
09-Jan-12, 20:01
sorry no golf clubs 1/2 a dozen eggs?

Corrie 3
09-Jan-12, 22:05
sorry no golf clubs 1/2 a dozen eggs?
I'm sorry Bill.....she doesn't come that cheep..cheep!!!
Give me a dozen and she is yours!!

C3................:roll:;)

ScottM
10-Jan-12, 13:04
i'll swap those corny one-liners for a look down the barrel of a 12-bore.......

But yeah, seems a good idea. one major prob is who takes what to where though. Last time i used a "swap-shop" people wanted to swap but not deliver, mostly it was a one-way thing with those offering the first item expecting takers to deliver theirs. Then there was the ones who agreed to swap, others read the post and offered something maybe more valuable or better than what they were about to trade for so tempers flared and it upset a few peeps and then it just died through all the abuse and complaints. Initially it did go well so maybe a moderator or two this time round might just keep it together