PDA

View Full Version : Kickboxing and Fitness Class in Dunbeath

A_Usher
30-Oct-06, 00:25
Thought i would mention for anyone interested that we are holding a new kickboxing class in Dunbeath Hall this coming thursday. The class will be mixed for both kids and adults and be a gentle intro to fitness and kickboxing.

This first class will be free and will be between 7 and 8 pm, so you are more than welcome. My classes are very laid back, non traditional, you wear what is comfortable, and this class will be made up of beginners, so its a great time to come and see if its for you.

I look forward to seeing you there,

Andrew Usher
Instructor
www.emaf.co.uk

Ruby-roo
30-Oct-06, 20:45
Don't suppose anyone knows of anything like this in Thurso??

A_Usher
31-Oct-06, 09:28
There are no other kickboxing / MMA clubs other than my one in Caithness. I am an affiliate to the straight blast gym International, and other than John Reid in Aberdeen, the only other SBG group is Glasgow.

HOWEVER, i am going to set up a class in Halkirk soon, i am just looking into time at the moment. I am hoping to do a Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Halkirk soon, along with a class for those interested in training for mixed martial arts fights, as we have the facility to train individuals for a variety of full contact competitions.

A_Usher
02-Nov-06, 14:47
7 pm tonight, easy relaxed intro sessions, and it will be a mixed class, so mums and dads are welcome to train alongside the kids, etc.

Hope to see some of you there.