PDA

View Full Version : Kids birthday party

igglepiggle
07-Jan-12, 17:01
Looking for something different for a 5 year old's birthday party. There is the usual bouncy castle and games but would like something different, I found bubbles the clown, bbut not sure if all kids like clowns and I think he will be expensive for an hour and travelling from inverness. Any suggestions?

Pepsix
07-Jan-12, 18:09
the new Pulteney Centre in Wick has soft play area and activities for up to 20 kids and will be able to provide a birthday party spread:) leaving you only needing to take the cake.

ashaw1
07-Jan-12, 18:47
Try Katie Gunn at the new KG Events shop in Wick (used to be the Mey Selections shop). She has a room through the back which can be used for children's parties and also has the Mickey and Minnie Mouse mascot costumes so they can attend the party too!

igglepiggle
08-Jan-12, 15:15
Thanks, I stay in Thurso so not suitable, be nice to have something like that in thurso

Dadie
08-Jan-12, 15:44
A couple of best pals and a half hour to an hour riding lesson?
With silly games.....
Or try the soft play and meet the kids there...saves the transport problem!
Or depending on the kids likes a "making something" party ...ie decorated plate, mirror, T shirt etc

ABC
08-Jan-12, 22:55
Highly recommend Bubbles £170 for 1.5 hour show, kids love him

Katy
09-Jan-12, 00:27
Thank you ashaw1 for recommending K.G Events party room and mascots :)

Minnie and Mickey together or indvidually are happy to travel to any house/venue to make your children's party extra special and one to remember :)

Katy x

Buttercup
10-Jan-12, 22:19
Can recommend Gary Lynch a magician from Thurso. Only 19ish but truelly excellent. Believe he went down a storm at the Fire Brigade Xmas party, so would certainly appeal to kids.

Julia
10-Jan-12, 22:48
What about a facepainter, went down well at my son's 5th birthday party!

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=2645