PDA

View Full Version : Sandyr1 has been suspended...why??

golach
06-Jan-12, 19:55
For some reason Sandyr1 has got suspended, I know not why. I like Sandyr1, I have met the gentleman, we have a lot on common, we were both from Kaitness, and still love it. We were both in the jobs of chasing drug dealers and users, and we had travelled to more places in the world than many on the Org.
What was his crime? Did he upset a Modertator or the Admin? I suspect the later. [disgust]

Corrie 3
06-Jan-12, 20:00
Was it because he was a Climate Change Denier Golach?

My guess is that he had too much whisky one night and went OTT !!!

C3...........:eek::roll:;)

secrets in symmetry
06-Jan-12, 20:08
Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no moreNo more the original grumpy owld man? I think there is a strong case against your claim! :cool:

DeHaviLand
06-Jan-12, 20:55
Golach, you know fine well that neither the moderators nor admin will publicly state why a member has been suspended or banned. Are you trying to stir insurrection? Has the worm turned?

golach
06-Jan-12, 21:30
Golach, you know fine well that neither the moderators nor admin will publicly state why a member has been suspended or banned. Are you trying to stir insurrection? Has the worm turned?

Dehav', not wanting a reply from the Admin or a moderator, just curious, have had my share of infractions already

sids
06-Jan-12, 22:46
The main reason will be that someone complained.

David Banks
07-Jan-12, 01:07
The main reason will be that someone complained.

For any complaint about sandyr1, I bet there are a whole heap of orgers and non-org readers who appreciate his thoughtful comments. I would even accept a little political incorrectness from him considering what gets past the moderators. Hope the suspension lasts no longer than a good hangover.

Torvaig
07-Jan-12, 01:14
For any complaint about sandyr1, I bet there are a whole heap of orgers and non-org readers who appreciate his thoughtful comments. I would even accept a little political incorrectness from him considering what gets past the moderators. Hope the suspension lasts no longer than a good hangover.

But have you considered that any offensive remarks/posts were removed before some people had time to read them? I'm sure not all members are online all the time!

David Banks
07-Jan-12, 20:44
This, in my opinion, is going too far.

Corrie 3
07-Jan-12, 21:08
This, in my opinion, is going too far.
Depends on the severity of his crime David........You should always wipe your boots before entering someones house. Perhaps Sandy walked into Bill's house with muddy boots!!! (and lit up a fag as he entered)!! :roll:

C3.................:roll:;)

David Banks
07-Jan-12, 21:48
Cutting off all communication solves nothing, in my opinion.

bekisman
07-Jan-12, 22:22
I'm not on facebook, but thought sandyr1 was, anyone been in contact with him there?

He's only suspended, could be back anytime

poppett
07-Jan-12, 23:27
Problem with facebook is that folks don`t have nom-de-plumes as we have on the org so without knowing about the real person finding him/her on facebook from scratch would be practically impossible.

Perhaps someone else has changed email addy`s with him and would be happy to pass on a message.

bekisman
08-Jan-12, 00:34
Perhaps someone else has changed email addy`s with him and would be happy to pass on a message.I have no doubt whatsoever they already have