PDA

View Full Version : dyson advert

tonkatojo
03-Jan-12, 22:35
Now how many of you ladies wish they had one of these ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNqTw0EOcrQ

Tilly Teckel
03-Jan-12, 23:15
That's the answer to my new years resolution - I don't need to lose weight, I just need a Dyson. Hurrah!!

annex
03-Jan-12, 23:37
Haha lovin this advert :)

Bazeye
03-Jan-12, 23:49
My wife wanted a new bag and belt for her birthday but being the sort of person I am, I just bought her a brand new hoover instead............

annex
03-Jan-12, 23:54
Gotta be better than my first experience of a dyson. 18th birthday prezzi........ My parents got me a Dyson.......... haha

Sensible thing to buy someone I say.... I love my Dyson so much i got 2.. How sad am I. :)

Bazeye
03-Jan-12, 23:58
Gotta be better than my first experience of a dyson. 18th birthday prezzi........ My parents got me a Dyson.......... haha

Sensible thing to buy someone I say.... I love my Dyson so much i got 2.. How sad am I. :)

Ha! wish my oh was as easy to please.........

Bobinovich
04-Jan-12, 00:00
Gonna be pedantic here but, despite the misleading title of the advert, it turns out to be for an LG hoover, not a Dyson :Razz!!

Kodiak
04-Jan-12, 00:17
Looks like no one really watched this advert.

It is not for a Dyson.

It is for a LG Kompressor Plus and they say it has suction than Dyson's top selling DC29 can't match.

annex
04-Jan-12, 00:26
More people are interested in watchin the outcome rather than the great detail.

Some people have nowt better to do than nit pick on the nitty gritty. You go for it guys............ nit pick all you like :) all day..... All night long.......... Go for it, give Caithness somethin to laugh at.

gollach
04-Jan-12, 00:41
Gonna be pedantic here but, despite the misleading title of the advert, it turns out to be for an LG hoover, not a Dyson :Razz!!

LG or a Hoover? Make your mind up! :lol:

Rheghead
04-Jan-12, 00:59
I think this advert is terrible, how many fat young girls are buying this hoover? Total exploitation

twiglet
04-Jan-12, 02:53
Can't help it, however they advertise them. I still really dislike Dyson Hoovers.

joxville
04-Jan-12, 20:04
The first girl reminds me of who I married, the second was who I divorced. [lol]

billmoseley
04-Jan-12, 20:06
i think it sucks