PDA

View Full Version : Lost Posts

willowbankbear
29-Oct-06, 12:39
What`s happened to my post count? I had 1730 last night now Im as ye can see , a lot less. I see 2 threads are moved but that doesnt explain where all my posts went, can 1 of the Hierarchy please explain their reason s for it?

Ceasefire guys, the jokes have been posted to the games thread. Erm yawn

Piglet
29-Oct-06, 12:41
It may be because these 2 post have been moved to the games section that you have lost posts as posting in games section dosen't count as posting ( well i think thats right):roll:

connieb19
29-Oct-06, 12:50
What`s happened to my post count? I had 1730 last night now Im as ye can see , a lot less. I see 2 threads are moved but that doesnt explain where all my posts went, can 1 of the Hierarchy please explain their reason s for it?

Ceasefire guys, the jokes have been posted to the games thread. Erm yawn
:lol: Imagine knowing how many posts you had before going to bed lol. I'd be delighted if my post count came down overnight. I'd give you some of mine if I could.

willowbankbear
29-Oct-06, 12:56
:lol: Imagine knowing how many posts you had before going to bed lol. I'd be delighted if my post count came down overnight. I'd give you some of mine if I could.

Eh? surely ye dina tell jokes? I dont want yer cast offs:Razz

saxovtr
29-Oct-06, 12:57
Eh? surely ye dina tell jokes? I dont want yer cast offs:Razz

lol,ill have some posts though;)

Tiger Jones
29-Oct-06, 13:01
It may be because these 2 post have been moved to the games section that you have lost posts as posting in games section dosen't count as posting ( well i think thats right):roll:You're right but Willowbankbear has lost over a hundred - he didn't post anywhere near that amount in the two moved threads.

willowbankbear
29-Oct-06, 13:04
You're right but Willowbankbear has lost over a hundred - he didn't post anywhere near that amount in the two moved threads.

Tiger, you & I are wasted here, we should be trainspotting ,lol. Its al the jokes Ivbe been posting Tiger, obviously somebody doesnt like them & has moved them, boooooo

connieb19
29-Oct-06, 13:05
You're right but Willowbankbear has lost over a hundred - he didn't post anywhere near that amount in the two moved threads.
Maybe someones stolen them? [para] Ok who's got them?

Tiger Jones
29-Oct-06, 13:09
Maybe someones stolen them? [para] Ok who's got them?Right - everyone turn out their pockets and empty their handbags. The girls too! :cool:

connieb19
29-Oct-06, 13:10
Right - everyone turn out their pockets and empty their handbags. The girls too! :cool:
I'm still in my pyjamas and they've no pockets so it wasna me. [para]

willowbankbear
29-Oct-06, 13:14
This is turning into a games thread, Achtung the games

connieb19
29-Oct-06, 13:16
I was going to have quorn lasagne until I saw the thread about free chickens, now I fancy the Sunday roast. :Razz

Niall Fernie
29-Oct-06, 18:37
Just as a point of info, there are no ranks beyond 1k.Orger so what difference does it make if your post count goes down a little. Its not a race to see who can get the highest post count, there is no prize (at least none that I am aware of).

If anyone has reached .Orger status and their post count has dropped below the number required I don't think it removes the status, if I'm wrong (which would not be a strange thing) then PM me and I'll artificially bump your post count by the number of posts you have lost. I can check this in the other forums to be sure.