PDA

View Full Version : clock change

solastar
29-Oct-06, 10:54
oh i hate the day we change the clocks, i am hungry when its not lunch time and feel really mixed up. anyone else the same?

sola

connieb19
29-Oct-06, 11:03
I'm just glad my clocks are at the right time now, they've ben an hour fast for the last six months. :eek:

Lolabelle
29-Oct-06, 11:06
We started Daylight saving in the early hours of this morning and I hate it. I can't wait for it to get back to normal. Puts me out of whack for the whole of summer.[evil]

Billy Boy
29-Oct-06, 11:11
one of my work mates forgot to put his clock's back last year,and turned up an hour early he waited for a little while, then phoned the guy he was ment to be working with and said "here you have slept in", to which he got the reply "its only 6 oclock and i'm not comming in for another hour", it then dawned on him he hadnt put the clocks back[lol]

Loafer
29-Oct-06, 14:08
oh i hate the day we change the clocks, i am hungry when its not lunch time and feel really mixed up. anyone else the same?

sola

I can tell you that Solastar is happily sleeping on the couch. SHHHHHHH!!

The Loafer

canuck
29-Oct-06, 14:34

sola

I am with you on this. What you have written describes my reaction exactly.

Errogie
01-Nov-06, 19:55
I'm all in favour of staying in summertime.

Most crofters have daytime jobs so see to their animals morning and night at either end of the day and in December and January its hard to be there in daylight and that's not possible until the weekend. If we stayed in summertime I have more chance of seeing them at least once in light at the end of the day.

Unfortunately our local politicians regard any suggestion to drop the winter wind back as some sort of assault upon north of Scotland culture. But on the other hand if they can't even organise a dental service we perhaps shouldn't expect anything better.

I lived and worked through the 1970 (I think) trial when they didn't change and it was absolutely fine. We should have stayed with it.

Saxo01
01-Nov-06, 20:00
I work 7 days then week off, 7 nights then week off so im always in a raffle :eek: I get 5 3 week breaks tho so its cool :)