PDA

View Full Version : Storage / garage with power

t
01-Jan-12, 11:44
Is there anywhere that i can get storage / garage with power idealy in Thurso, just looking for somewhere that when needed I can use to work on my motorbike occassionaly.

Not planning a garage from the council or pentland as bit of a rip off for a damp garage with no power and as I would only be using it 20% of the time seems a waste of money

EDDIE
02-Jan-12, 06:38
Is there anywhere that i can get storage / garage with power idealy in Thurso, just looking for somewhere that when needed I can use to work on my motorbike occassionaly.

Not planning a garage from the council or pentland as bit of a rip off for a damp garage with no power and as I would only be using it 20% of the time seems a waste of money

I think a council garage would be the cheapest option as a guess £9 a week rent were if got a private lease of a gargage u could pay anything up to hundred pound a month.
A garage wth electric it like gold dust very hard to get?
If your going to be storeing ure bike a council garage if u can get one it would be big enough for storing and working on but if u get a garage that needs tidying up its just one of these things were if u want it all looking nice u do it ure self just the same if u get a council house if u wanting it looking nice u have to do it ure self?.
Having electric is a nice luxury to have in a garage but u dont really need it and if u do there is always petrol generators