PDA

View Full Version : What is your "New Year Resolution" ?

Kodiak
31-Dec-11, 13:42
The time has come around for that Momentous Decision, The New Year Resolution.

I have decided that this Year my New Year Resolution will be :-

Never to make another New Year Resolution ever again!

What will be your New Year Resolution for 2012 ?

bekisman
31-Dec-11, 13:47
Don't Drink, don't smoke, supose I could try not swearing...

Corrie 3
31-Dec-11, 13:54
To stop posting informative, interesting, factual and truthful posts on the .Org and start posting more drivel!!!

And I am going to start getting some real mardy's on and start closing / locking threads, which seems to be happening a lot on the .Org just lately...If you cant beat them, join them..lol !!!

C3..................;);)

shazzap
31-Dec-11, 15:23
I'm with Kodiak, on this one. They are a waste of time.

riggerboy
31-Dec-11, 16:30
i think mine will be

stop winding folk up on the org, wonder how long i will last ????

Beat Bug
31-Dec-11, 16:58
The time has come around for that Momentous Decision, The New Year Resolution.

I have decided that this Year my New Year Resolution will be :-

Never to make another New Year Resolution ever again!

What will be your New Year Resolution for 2012 ?

This has been my new year resolution for the past umpteen years. And I can honestly say I've never broken it yet!

Phill
31-Dec-11, 17:52
To be resolutely outraged more frequently. (and in a more childish stampy feety kind of way)

Alrock
31-Dec-11, 18:06
To do all the things I didn't get done in 2011

Tilly Teckel
31-Dec-11, 18:15
Mine is to lose weight (again)... but the only thing I'll be losing is the will to live without chocolate ;)

secrets in symmetry
31-Dec-11, 18:20
One of mine is to stop replying to posts by forum members with obvious sock puppets.

billmoseley
31-Dec-11, 19:29
after taking a long look at myself in the mirror (scary) i have decided not to change anything. lets face it how can you improve perfection.[lol]

Dadie
31-Dec-11, 20:17
Eat chocolate, drink wine and get all the washing in the laundry basket done in the same week as its put in the basket...inc handwash stuff!

golach
31-Dec-11, 20:34
I have got no resolutions for 2012, except, to try harder to go and visit my Adopted Grandson more often

changilass
31-Dec-11, 21:58
I have got no resolutions for 2012, except, to try harder to go and visit my Adopted Grandson more often

That would be grandsonS!!

He keeps asking when you are coming to see his wee bro.

Jump on a bus and get yoursen up here, the sooner the better.

xxx

Gizmo
31-Dec-11, 22:04
To convince someone that I am the right man for the job

akie
31-Dec-11, 22:39
make it to next year that el do fine.........................................

gleeber
01-Jan-12, 02:28
I had a couple of hours down at the street party and it was great. There were many hundreds there and the weather was perfect. The band were excellent. Real life is the same as the org. I shook hands with people tonight who would normally ignore me on the street and I kissd their wives to boot. :lol:
I have a new year resolution which may or may not appear on the org but I do know I will fulfill it one way or another. Last time I made a New years resolution It was to stop smoking. That was 17 years ago and I havnt had a fag since. I'm also going to lose a stone by the end of January.

acameron
01-Jan-12, 02:36
Yeah hey Gleeber, You must have ran up the road. I am with you my friend, I need to lose more than a stone but a stone will do for starters. Happy New Year Everyone!.......

gleeber
01-Jan-12, 02:39
Only a stone? :eek:

gleeber
01-Jan-12, 02:47
Im only joking ac. I know you have broad shoolders. Are you planning a diet? I think its the only way.

acameron
01-Jan-12, 12:00
Planning a diet? Me, no! Jane plans the diet and I try and not too cheat . Thats my part of the deal.

Rheghead
01-Jan-12, 14:53
Going veggie.................again

annemarie482
01-Jan-12, 22:11
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: (once i finish swearing at the cooker which packed in half way through new years dinner being cooked :eek:)
is:

to spend more time with family and friends,
and less time worrying about everybody else!
so those dear to us.....expect lots of visits from now on!

weezer 316
02-Jan-12, 00:41
Mine is to convince corrie hes a tory (he displays all the sentiments) and to build myself up to cycling 80 miles in on sitting by 1st July. I am at about 35 at the moment but I lack a road bike!

Oh and to save up the cash to go to Dubai at some point this year with my younger brother.

Corrie 3
02-Jan-12, 09:58
Mine is to convince corrie hes a tory
Oh and to save up the cash to go to Dubai at some point this year with my younger brother.
Oh dear, failed on the first day eh Weezer?

I hope you have better success with the trip to Dubai!!!

Good luck and get saving ...;)

C3..........:)

bekisman
02-Jan-12, 15:46
Going veggie.................again
"Reggie the Veggie"..!

Seriously though, over many years I've gone down the vegetarian path - and failed many times - longest I managed was just over two years.. Mrs Beks says it was 'cos I kept asking for a meal where 'I could use a knife' - she's still one after near three years, and my youngest son has been one for 15 years.. so 'maybe' I'll try again!

PS my non-swearing resolution failed...:~(

Rheghead
02-Jan-12, 16:34
"Reggie the Veggie"..!

Seriously though, over many years I've gone down the vegetarian path - and failed many times - longest I managed was just over two years.. Mrs Beks says it was 'cos I kept asking for a meal where 'I could use a knife' - she's still one after near three years, and my youngest son has been one for 15 years.. so 'maybe' I'll try again!

PS my non-swearing resolution failed...:~(

Perhaps I should pop around to Chateau Beks and sample the delights and may be give a glowing report on Tripadvisor?

bekisman
02-Jan-12, 17:01
Perhaps I should pop around to Chateau Beks and sample the delights and may be give a glowing report on Tripadvisor?
Tripadvisor?; nah, no longer in the business - was out a while back taking the official signs down.. fair enough the Which Guide did put us in the Top 20 in Great Britain and Ireland, and the Inspector had great praise for Mrs Beks meals, and were also in the top 10% of the four star grade etc

Mrs Bek's vegetarian meals were legendary - but alas, no more, it's just me tucking into Chicken in White Wine or Salmon fillet, I'm getting quite the trencherman..

Although John Little and Mrs L it appears appreciated the vegetarian Lasagne !