PDA

View Full Version : Now here's a theory.

Kenn
29-Dec-11, 16:13
I get up in the morning, fabulous sunrise, patches of blue sky and the promise of a half decent day,
by midday the lights are on electricity supply permitting, the wind is howling and there is horizontal rain.

Now is it just possible that we have been blown down a different leg of The Trousers of Time. a pidgeon may be has decided to swop holes with us, the power cuts have affected the clocks so they don't know day from night, perhaps the laws of science have been rewritten whilst my back has been turned or is it a combination of all these elements?

If you have any ideas that might clarify or some confusion to add, I would be delighted to hear your views.

Torvaig
29-Dec-11, 16:27
Too much wine with your lunch Lizz? ;)

canuck
29-Dec-11, 17:29
I get up in the morning, fabulous sunrise, patches of blue sky and the promise of a half decent day,
by midday the lights are on electricity supply permitting, the wind is howling and there is horizontal rain.

If you have any ideas that might clarify or some confusion to add, I would be delighted to hear your views.

Late morning, we entered the same time/weather warp here.

shazzap
29-Dec-11, 17:32
I think the whole country, has the same weather. As it is the same here, in East Yorkshire. Very strong blustery winds, and driving rain.

seadog
29-Dec-11, 22:29
A beautiful evening in Stromness Lizz;)

Whitewater
30-Dec-11, 23:00
Been a good day in Wick, but miserable now. Hope it is good for tomorrow night. Iwish you all a good new year when it comes.

David Banks
31-Dec-11, 09:46
The land where umbrellas and hairstyles are scared, ah Caithness.