PDA

View Full Version : who is kiddin who

tonkatojo
28-Dec-11, 16:55
Does the character think he's kiddin, not me for one. His exercise is to keep his pension pot going nowt else and keep his ministerial car. Anyone notice how David Laws has emerged from the shadows,no doubt he will be in the trough with the rest of them very soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16340259

ducati
28-Dec-11, 18:26
What do you actually think is actually going on? I mean out here in the world, not in your heid! :lol:

tonkatojo
28-Dec-11, 19:38
What do you actually think is actually going on? I mean out here in the world, not in your heid! :lol:

Probably the same as was for the last 4 years or so, but I for got the fantastic duo got interest rates down to 0.5% didn't they not.

ducati
28-Dec-11, 19:42
Probably the same as was for the last 4 years or so, but I for got the fantastic duo got interest rates down to 0.5% didn't they not.

Yes they did. And that is the only thing keeping many families solvent at the moment.

What are we hearing from the other mob? All the same things that got us to where we are now.

You've heard the definition of insanity haven't you? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. :roll:

tonkatojo
28-Dec-11, 21:44
Yes they did. And that is the only thing keeping many families solvent at the moment.

What are we hearing from the other mob? All the same things that got us to where we are now.

You've heard the definition of insanity haven't you? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. :roll:

Rubbish interest rates were0.5% in the January before the election, your listening to too much of the rubbish coming from the condem's. No for once I actually agree, as I do not want the European dream, as thatchers young boys don't.
As for the insanity jibe, it is a sign your losing the debate casting negatives, I am surprised if not disappointed.

ducati
28-Dec-11, 23:52
Rubbish interest rates were0.5% in the January before the election, your listening to too much of the rubbish coming from the condem's. No for once I actually agree, as I do not want the European dream, as thatchers young boys don't.
As for the insanity jibe, it is a sign your losing the debate casting negatives, I am surprised if not disappointed.

What debate? You just complain, but don't offer any alternative. Bit like the opposition really.

tonkatojo
29-Dec-11, 10:38
What debate? You just complain, but don't offer any alternative. Bit like the opposition really.

It would seam you have forgotten the purpose of opposition. bit like the government tell untruths and believe them . Such as the NHS " safe in our hands" now they are considering giving yes giving 49% of the beds for private so the people who gave their contributions to build train staff all that just to be another 47% further down the list,the reason it is 47% not 49% is they already have the first 2%, and the 0.5% lie.No doubt more in the coming year will surface as did the post election pledges farce.

ducati
29-Dec-11, 11:35
It would seam you have forgotten the purpose of opposition. bit like the government tell untruths and believe them . Such as the NHS " safe in our hands" now they are considering giving yes giving 49% of the beds for private so the people who gave their contributions to build train staff all that just to be another 47% further down the list,the reason it is 47% not 49% is they already have the first 2%, and the 0.5% lie.No doubt more in the coming year will surface as did the post election pledges farce.

I really can't understand your ramblings, I used to try to decifer but I'm getting too old and impatient.

tonkatojo
29-Dec-11, 14:44
I really can't understand your ramblings, I used to try to decifer but I'm getting too old and impatient.

Simple remedy for you, don't reply but you will defend the tory's no end.