PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 00:35
I really mean "Who do you want for Christmas?"

Until tonight, I wanted Kristina Rihanoff or Ola Jordan, but - having just watched Graham Norton's show - I'd love to welcome Gillian Anderson in my stocking.

Who do you want for Christmas?

Kodiak
24-Dec-11, 01:01
I want to be Pain Free, No more Illness, be able to walk more than 10 feet, Not be Diabetic, No more Hyper-Tension, No more High Blood Pressure, No More Odema, No More Congestive Heart Disease, no More Sleep Apnea etc etc.

That will do for a start the rest of my Ailments I will wish upon a Star For.

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 01:05
I want to be Pain Free, No more Illness, be able to walk more than 10 feet, Not be Diabetic, No more Hyper-Tension, No more High Blood Pressure, No More Odema, No More Congestive Heart Disease, no More Sleep Apnea etc etc.

That will do for a start the rest of my Ailments I will wish upon a Star For.

In other words. A miracle. :eek: Seriously though, i can relate to most of that.

golach
24-Dec-11, 01:06
Peace on Earth, goodwill to all men, and the wimen can fend for them selves [lol]

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 01:16
Peace on Earth, goodwill to all men, and the wimen can fend for them selves [lol]

And we can. Very well, i may add.

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:21
In other words. A miracle. :eek: Seriously though, i can relate to most of that.I'd actively grant your wishes for miracles - if I only knew how. I hope you both get them.

Peace on Earth, goodwill to all men, and the wimen can fend for them selves [lol]Lol! But who would you like to find in your stocking on Christmas morning?

I'll add Mylene Klass to my Christmas list.

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 01:23
Vin Diesel.

changilass
24-Dec-11, 01:28
Less bliddy red tape and a faster legal system.

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 01:30
Brad Pitt before his hairy days.......
or failing that my hubby shaved......and lokking buff...

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:37
Vin Diesel.

Brad Pitt before his hairy days.......
or failing that my hubby shaved......and lokking buff...
Yeah! This is what this thread is supposed to be about.

I'd quite like shazzap or dadie in my stocking. But dinna tell yer hubbies!

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 01:43
Im flattered!
or flabbergasted.......have you seen me?
Im not all that!
I have 3 kids and wobbly bits..,,,,,,,,,,

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:52
And I'm an outrageous flirt. :cool:

I don't know who you are or what you look like, but I know who I like, and you ain't gonna convince me otherwise. Just dinna let yer hubby see this thread lol!

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 02:19
Im a yummy mummy .....im told not that i think........as there are a lot of younger mummmys younger than me
sO YOU ARE OUT OF MY LEAGUE..........

billmoseley
24-Dec-11, 12:13
another year as good as this one would be nice

brandy
24-Dec-11, 12:13
hmm thats a hard one.. *G*
pretty much any of the models from this page!
http://amberkallyn.wordpress.com/tag/sexy-men/

billmoseley
24-Dec-11, 12:16
hmm thats a hard one.. *G*
pretty much any of the models from this page!
http://amberkallyn.wordpress.com/tag/sexy-men/
where did you get my web site address from lololololololol

celtchicky
24-Dec-11, 12:21
Mark Wright or Jon Richardson!!! yummy!!!

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 15:01
Im a yummy mummy .....im told not that i think........as there are a lot of younger mummmys younger than me
sO YOU ARE OUT OF MY LEAGUE..........That makes us both Premier League Dadie. :cool:

ShelleyCowie
24-Dec-11, 17:10
And I'm an outrageous flirt. :cool:

Least someone admits it!

Anyhoo, i want to see my kids faces on Christmas morning when they see Santa has been! Also Just to have a generally amazing day with my best friends around me :) I cant wait!

john w
24-Dec-11, 17:25
This year I want the opposite of what I got last year, Last year I asked Santa for a fat bank balance and a thin body, but he got it the wrong way around. Hope he gets it right this time.

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 18:15
Least someone admits it!

Anyhoo, i want to see my kids faces on Christmas morning when they see Santa has been! Also Just to have a generally amazing day with my best friends around me :) I cant wait!Honesty is the best policy when it comes to flirting.... Should I bring the mistletoe? ;)

I hope you and your kids have a great Christmas!

oldmarine
25-Dec-11, 23:55
I am 86 years old and don't believe I have much more time left on this planet. I wanted to see all my family for a Christmas celebration this year. I received my wish. All of my family gathered for a family Christmas get-together here in Tucson, AZ. I got to see all my children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren all gathered together for a family Christmas. If it is time for me to go this year I know that I have had that last chance to see all my family. Praise God for that opportunity.

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 00:10
We had a great day....some odd pressies ..some good ..and a lot of brilliant ones!
I didnt get Brad Pitt ...but I got a tablet computer thingamy job..android ...
The kids were so high we nearly had to scrape them off the ceiling at times.
selection boxes and choc coins for breakfast with a smattering of fruit pastilles for variety ...
Lunch was a non event ..no one was hungry except me..smoked salmon salad and bacon butties offered...
Dinner was the big Christmas dinner with the trimmings.
The kids are all at the ages that its magical for them...Santa is a big thing...
Wading through the wrapping paper at 9am got to me so the bin bags came out...and the hoover to eradicate santas footprints!
Old marine on a positive not my Mum has a friend of 93, who was still going strong this year, so you might have longer than you think.
Next is Euans 2nd birthday on the 1st of jan...
He came out with a new word today....kitty (the girls with hello kitty stuff)odd but understandable with two sisters.

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 01:35
Sounds like a great day, Dadie - even of you didn't get Bad...yet....

I didn't get Kristina, Ola or Myleene in my stocking, but I'm happy because I did get Rihanna! :cool:

She's been telling me what she likes and what she wants to do to me all day long. Pheweeeee!

Oldmarine, I look forward to a similar post from you next year. And the following year... And the one after that. And....

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 01:44
I got Bad ...not Brad..
I didnt let the kids off with near murder...Christmas means being nice to each other..most of the time!:eek:
Timeout was used......... and used....and Threats....and even a phonecall to Santa himself was used for behaviour related isssues!(granny and granda will still be wondering about that call....nevermind!)

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 01:54
Lol! I should preview my posts before posting. I normally try to fix my typos, but I'll leave Bad lol!

There were no behaviour issues here - apart from Gran nipping out the back for a fly fag every now and then. I'll threaten the phone call to Santa if she does it again tomorrow.

I hope the kids are now sleeping contentedly in bed, and you are enjoying some "me time" lying on the couch and dreaming of a freshly waxed bad Brad. :cool:

I think I'll take Rihanna to bed with me now....

Kevin Milkins
26-Dec-11, 02:00
My Christmas morning started with pretty much how I dreamt it would,:Razz I awoke to the delicious smell of bacon wafting it's way up the stairs.:Razz

Unfortunately, when I came downstairs expecting a nice cup of tea and a bacon sandwich I found that Mr's M had burnt her ear on the hair straighteners that I had bought her.:confused

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 22:34
I'd quite like shazzap or dadie in my stocking. But dinna tell yer hubbies!

E org appears to be taking a turn towards decent banter for once! Beats "anyone know if I can get petrol at Tesco today?"! Whether Mr Shazzap or Mr Dadie would agree is debatable, but at least we know Secrets in Symmetry has been enjoying the sherry! Some of the better postings since Dadie once asked - "Whats a MILF again?" :o)

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 22:43
E org appears to be taking a turn towards decent banter for once! Beats "anyone know if I can get petrol at Tesco today?"! Whether Mr Shazzap or Mr Dadie would agree is debatable, but at least we know Secrets in Symmetry has been enjoying the sherry! Some of the better postings since Dadie once asked - "Whats a MILF again?" :o)

Ha ha. I remember Dadie asking that. I think it was me who gave her the answer.

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 22:48
And how did you know? ;)

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 22:56
And how did you know? ;)

General knowledge??????? [lol]

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 23:20
E org appears to be taking a turn towards decent banter for once! Beats "anyone know if I can get petrol at Tesco today?"! Whether Mr Shazzap or Mr Dadie would agree is debatable, but at least we know Secrets in Symmetry has been enjoying the sherry! Some of the better postings since Dadie once asked - "Whats a MILF again?" :o)A potential drawback of this form of decent banter is the possibility of finding a disgruntled Dadie's or Shazzap's hubby outside the front door - brandishing a baseball bat....

I've no sherry or Cadbury's Milf Tray in the house, is Tesco still open?

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 23:21
The benefits of having a Pentland Firth in the way! [lol]

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 23:23
I hear Dadie's hubby is a dab hand at the old long distance swimming....

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 23:25
Never a bit - I hear he is fuzzy, so the drag of all that hair in the water will make him knackered by the time he gets to Stroma! [lol]

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 23:26
And a few hundred miles. Mwahaha.
Seriously though, i tell my husband bits and bobs, of what i am doing on here, and to be honest, he's not interested. Now if i were talking about his boat, he would be all ears. It's just a bit of fun.

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 23:32
I have actually been to Stroma!
It was an interesting trip!
I saw loads of old buildings and a gull chick pooped all over my sister when she tried to cuddle it....I was in Sunday School at the time ..so was a while ago...
As for hubbys swimming ability he isnt that good at swimming, but can dive .....between the sheets.....kids are 5, 3 and the wee one will be 2 soon....!;)

Rheghead
27-Dec-11, 00:01
A happy future in which humans live in harmony with the rest of nature's creatures.