PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Woman

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 22:15
I am watching a programme, about a woman, who is going to stop. Shaving, lasering, plucking, waxing etc, etc, for 3 months.
Brave lady. What are your thoughts about this. Ladies could you do this, i know i couldn't.:eek: Men, what is your opinion. Do you like your woman hairy, or smooth.

chocolatechip
23-Dec-11, 22:33
I've got to shave my legs, I hate my legs when they are all hairy!!! I've got my routine so there is no way I am stopping it now

Edna
23-Dec-11, 22:36
I would defo do it for charity

Dadie
23-Dec-11, 22:42
Errrm if my legs are not on show, and at this time of year they are not, I forget to do them every week...armpits yes ...and my eyebrows are ok the way they are, so they dont get done(no monobrow)....bikini line seldom unless im going to the pool...even then its not overgrown.
But im lucky that im not hairy anyway...and I hate waxing without using bonjela on the area beforehand!
I think I overwaxed/epilated (now thats sore) when younger and the hair never really came back so to speak!

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 22:49
I would defo do it for charity

Your a braver woman than i.

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 22:50
Errrm if my legs are not on show, and at this time of year they are not, I forget to do them every week...armpits yes ...and my eyebrows are ok the way they are, so they dont get done(no monobrow)....bikini line seldom unless im going to the pool...even then its not overgrown.
But im lucky that im not hairy anyway...and I hate waxing without using bonjela on the area beforehand!
I think I overwaxed/epilated (now thats sore) when younger and the hair never really came back so to speak!

Bonjela Dadie????????

Dadie
23-Dec-11, 22:57
Bonjela numbs, not only little peoples mouths when teething, but can numb eyebrows too..no pain lots of gain!
Or awkward areas that you know are going to be sore....
Now using bonjela for a full leg wax would be silly as you would need loads but for those wee nippy bits its great!
Armpit waxing..eyebrows..hobbit toes.....etc

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 23:06
Bonjela numbs, not only little peoples mouths when teething, but can numb eyebrows too..no pain lots of gain!

Or awkward areas that you know are going to be sore....
Now using bonjela for a full leg wax would be silly as you would need loads but for those wee nippy bits its great!
Armpit waxing?...eyebrows...etc

I'm not really hairy, and to be honest if i had never started the process. I probably would not of had to carry on.

Pauses, thought process in action. Mmmm. I wonder if i can use Bonjela, next time i have my eyebrows threaded.

I found that really painful. I think it is because my eyebrows are quite fair and fine.

secrets in symmetry
23-Dec-11, 23:13
I've seen your photo - I know you look hot! ;)

Dadie
23-Dec-11, 23:22
Now getting a fake tan to look good is beyond me.....
No matter what I do I look stripey....
Even if I exfoliate, scrub and moisturise beforehand....or get hubby to spray me.....
I found the perfect dress for a wedding next year in the new dress shop(next to the baptist church) but think I need a bit of colour to my skin for it to look absolutely perfect.
I even have shoes to go with it, but need a hat......
And at £15 its cheap....the shop is worth a look!...sorry for the plug but im delighted!

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 23:26
The best fake tan i had. Was from one of those tanning booths. I had it done, when my eldest got married, some years ago.

Dadie
23-Dec-11, 23:31
Sorry to ask but which one?
And how long does it take?
How long did it last?
So I know when to make the childcare arrangements for...so I look great when going down the line for the wedding.
Being a woman doesnt come easy or cheap when trying to look good!

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 23:36
Sorry to ask but which one?
And how long does it take?
How long did it last?
So I know when to make the childcare arrangements for...so I look great when going down the line for the wedding.
Being a woman doesnt come easy or cheap when trying to look good!

I had mine done in East Yorkshire Dadie. But any decent beauty salon, should be OK. They're probably better now, anyway. it lasted about a week, if i remember rightly. Give some a ring, i am sure they will be happy to help you.

Angel
23-Dec-11, 23:44
Threading bi-monthly (Dundee)... Laser Bi-monthly (Wick)... Underarms monthly(Home)... Legs every fortnight(Inverness)... Electrolysis as required(Thurso) And I use Emla cream for pain reduction... works a treat...

Angel...

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 23:47
Threading bi-monthly (Dundee)... Laser Bi-monthly (Wick)... Underarms monthly(Home)... Legs every fortnight(Inverness)... Electrolysis as required(Thurso) And I use Emla cream for pain reduction... works a treat...

Angel...

I wanted to sing this to. The Twelve Days Of Christmas. ;) :lol: Never heard of Emla cream, what is it Angel.

Angel
23-Dec-11, 23:53
It's an skin anesthetic, it takes 45 mins to work made by Astra-Zeneca. Used on wee ones for pain free injections Shazzap...

Angel...

shazzap
23-Dec-11, 23:55
It's an skin anesthetic, it takes 45 mins to work made by Astra-Zeneca. Used on wee ones for pain free injections Shazzap...

Angel...

Where do you get that then Angel?????

Maccy
24-Dec-11, 00:15
Hairy ?? No way ... *shudders* [lol]

squidge
24-Dec-11, 00:20
Hmmmm see... Never had the need for waxing as im not terribly hairy lol. Bic disposable for the legs and underarms has done the job for the last 35 ish years. Pluck my own eyebrows as they are very dark altho no monobrow. Unfortunately as im getting a wee bit older i find the odd annoying whisker needs a swift tweak with the tweezers. Other than that i have only ever had my eyebrows waxed.

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 00:20
Hairy ?? No way ... *shudders* [lol]

Is this a male, or female response.

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 00:22
Hmmmm see... Never had the need for waxing as im not terribly hairy lol. Bic disposable for the legs and underarms has done the job for the last 35 ish years. Pluck my own eyebrows as they are very dark altho no monobrow. Unfortunately as im getting a wee bit older i find the odd annoying whisker needs a swift tweak with the tweezers. Other than that i have only ever had my eyebrows waxed.

Can't stand the look they are all going for now. It's a bit too much. I tried threading for the first time a few months ago. it lasts ages, and gives a very good result.

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 00:28
Just whats a scousebrow?
I dont understand getting rid of it all just to pencil it in...it doesnt look pretty...and what if you are cack handed.....you could look surprised and stupid in one!

squidge
24-Dec-11, 00:29
I was eavesdropping on a conversation recently about eyebrows between several young women and i overheard one saying it cost her £25 to get her eyebrows done. 25 quid!!!!! I spent a tenner on a pair of tweezers and thought i was being extravagant lol.

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 00:32
Ok, a dumb question from a dumb (in the ways of women) bloke....

What is "threading"?

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 00:41
Just whats a scousebrow?
I dont understand getting rid of it all just to pencil it in...it doesnt look pretty...and what if you are cack handed.....you could look surprised and stupid in one!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/pinklipspinkkisses/untitled-1.png

I was eavesdropping on a conversation recently about eyebrows between several young women and i overheard one saying it cost her £25 to get her eyebrows done. 25 quid!!!!! I spent a tenner on a pair of tweezers and thought i was being extravagant lol.

I paid £6 for threading.

Ok, a dumb question from a dumb (in the ways of women) bloke....

What is "threading"?

Threading is done with cotton. The Asians do it very well, it is a method of removing hair.

Koi
24-Dec-11, 00:45
Disposable razor does the job for me every few days.

Too scared to wax and epilate lol.

For charity i would perhaps go hairy though. It's not forever lol. Done it before for a tattoo and it didn't bother me too much. But it wasn't a big tattoo lol.

Never bothered doing my eyebrows. See nothing wrong with them and can't be bothered with the extra worry about how they look lol.

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 00:45
Threading is done with cotton. The Asians do it very well, it is a method of removing hair.Ok, call me stupid if you wish, but I can't figure out how you remove hair with cotton....

Can you elaborate?

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 00:47
Ok, call me stupid if you wish, but I can't figure out how you remove hair with cotton....

Can you elaborate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37Sl1c7BA0

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:02
I just watched that from beginning to end.... I am becoming educated in the ways of women....

Thank you.

Angel
24-Dec-11, 01:06
SIS is supposed to be a clever scientist he can tell you about his Bosun Higgs or whatever he's got but threading is beyond the realms of science...lol...Shazzap... but we love him all the same...
Emla I get it via my doctor, but ask a pharmacist Shazzap...

Angel...

golach
24-Dec-11, 01:08
I like wifies with hairy oxters :eek:

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 01:12
SIS. me thinks, you have a lot to learn.

Angel. I Googled it.

Golach. I was guessing you meant legs. But Googled it. ARMPITS.:eek: Yuk. Each to their own.

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 01:16
Iona had a debare with her nursery staff as armpits are oxters to her,,,
But to them they are armpits.....she is scottish ...and has taes rather than toes,,,,

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:28
I'm liking this thread. I'm learning so much from some of my favourite Caithness.Org women.... Shazzap, Angel, Dadie, thank you for educating me.

Aye, I'm such a sook - but I'm no a bad sook....

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 01:32
SIS. As long as you don't go and try the Essex look. [lol]

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 01:37
Well, i'm off up the dancers. Night night.

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 01:38
Thank you...but im a nethanderal when it comes to looking my best..im of the understanding if it costs XXX amount it is to much!....my hubby loves me whatever i look like..and its only female peer pressure that makes me do what i do in the grooming dept....so is it women looking good for men or other women?thats the issue!

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:40
SIS. As long as you don't go and try the Essex look. [lol]Oh God, what am I missing now? What is the "Essex look"?

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:45
Thank you...but im a nethanderal when it comes to looking my best..im of the understanding if it costs XXX amount it is to much!....my hubby loves me whatever i look like..and its only female peer pressure that makes me do what i do in the grooming dept....so is it women looking good for men or other women?thats the issue!I'm sure you always look good Dadie.

I know whose posts I like on this forum, and that's all that matters.

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 01:54
even with the rice krispies on my bum..
I know I look like a slummy mummy most of the time...but life is more important than looking good!
And if I actually make an effort it doest go un noticed as I must look better than usual.....whatever that says about me!

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 01:59
I've always liked Rice Krispies. :cool:

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 11:39
Thank you...but im a nethanderal when it comes to looking my best..im of the understanding if it costs XXX amount it is to much!....my hubby loves me whatever i look like..and its only female peer pressure that makes me do what i do in the grooming dept....so is it women looking good for men or other women?thats the issue!

I look good for myself.

Oh God, what am I missing now? What is the "Essex look"?

Post 25

tonkatojo
24-Dec-11, 12:10
Is this a male, or female response.

Here's a male one, I prefer women to be natural colour, physically as well (No false add ons), hair is not an issue either LOL.

secrets in symmetry
24-Dec-11, 15:32
I am watching a programme, about a woman, who is going to stop. Shaving, lasering, plucking, waxing etc, etc, for 3 months.
Brave lady. What are your thoughts about this. Ladies could you do this, i know i couldn't.:eek: Men, what is your opinion. Do you like your woman hairy, or smooth.I forgot to answer your question. The answer is "smooth" - everywhere!

offcomedun
24-Dec-11, 21:58
hairy in winter ...smooth in summer

Angel
24-Dec-11, 22:01
I do it to please me... if it pleases other, then all the better... pretty draws the eye, personality is via conversation and you can't shout that across a street!

Angel...

Corrie 3
24-Dec-11, 22:06
I wax my pubes annually in the interest of good public health....I do put Bonjela on first though!

C3...............:eek::roll:

offcomedun
24-Dec-11, 22:11
hairy like a bear....

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 22:59
I wax my pubes annually in the interest of good public health....I do put Bonjela on first though!

You have just made me laugh out loud. I can't give you good rep. Apparently, i have to spread some around first.

Angel
24-Dec-11, 22:59
To much detail C3... but all the best to you anyway...

Angel...

Dadie
24-Dec-11, 23:06
To much info....I use bonjela on my big toes...hobbit feet comes to mind, when I remember to wax em!
And my oxters as that bliddy well hurts otherwise...
Think of a demented scorrie flapping around trying not to swear as the kids all come running to watch Mummy.....as they know she has only ripped of 1 strip and there is at least 3 more to come off....It must be a fun show:eek:
Then the flapping afterwards when the antiperspirant is sprayed (only on one oxter) as I always forget that you just shouldnt do that as it nips too much!

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 23:17
Where does that word, Oxters come from. I think it sounds awful.

golach
24-Dec-11, 23:35
Where does that word, Oxters come from. I think it sounds awful.

this is a direct quote from ths dictionary of Scots words
Oxter(e, -ar(e, n. Also: oxster(e, -ar(e, oxstair, oixstar, oc(k)ster, okstar(e, okister, uxter, auxter, hokster, and Hoxstar (http://forum.caithness.org/snda4frames.php?xref=yes&searchtype=full&dregion=form&dtext=all&sset=1&fset=20&query=Hoxstar). [North. e.m.E. oxtere (16th c.), and mod. Sc., Eng. (chiefly north.) and Ir. dial., appar. altered f. OE. óhsta, óxta.]
1. The armpit.
Also, more loosely, the under part of the upper arm or of the arm as a whole.

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 23:38
Well golach. You learn someting new, every day.

golach
24-Dec-11, 23:39
Well golach. You learn someting new, every day.

Aye Shazzap, even when your as owld as I am, I am still learning

bluechesse
24-Dec-11, 23:52

Oh god! I almost peed my self laughing at that!

shazzap
25-Dec-11, 00:01
Aye Shazzap, even when your as owld as I am, I am still learning

Ahhhhhhh. Your only a little bit older, then your teeth.

Dadie
25-Dec-11, 00:08
and as old as yer tongue...

unicorn
25-Dec-11, 00:22
Cheers guys for a very rare funny thread on the org, really made me smile!!

secrets in symmetry
25-Dec-11, 01:20
How many of you luscious ladies went out and got waxed for Christmas today?

Dadie
25-Dec-11, 01:25
errm not me!
Christmas means no ill to man and mankind...waxing hurts!
the only thing that needs plucked for Christmas is the turkey....its dead and doesnt feel the pain!

secrets in symmetry
25-Dec-11, 02:00
Would you change your mind if Brad Pitt offered you give you an all over rubdown with Bonjela beforehand?

Angel
26-Dec-11, 00:01
Would if it was Johnny Depp SIS...

Angel...

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 00:13
Only if Brad Pitt was de fuzzed beforehand...facial hair removed..haircut..etc...

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 01:30
Would if it was Johnny Depp SIS...

Angel...I'll give Johnny a buzz tomorrow, if he can't make it he'll likely spare an Oompa Loompa for a few hours. They use melted Wonka Bars instead of wax, which they freeze before pulling it off, and which I believe is less painful.

Only if Brad Pitt was de fuzzed beforehand...facial hair removed..haircut..etc...I sense some serious temptation here Dadie. :cool:

I know a lassie in Beauty School whom I think could be persuaded to de-fuzz Brad. If she won't do it, then I bet her Mum will!

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 01:37
You are allowed one celeb.......for no restrictions to the vows behold are hold..I chose Brad Pitt for mine..
No other celeb is allowed....and certain criteria has to be maintained...to uphold the vows ..and a hairy Brad just doesnt cut it!
You know the million dollar night.......

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 01:45
I didn't realise the vows included any mention of hair - or lack thereof lol!

Is this why Shazzap wanted Vin Diesel?

Kevin Milkins
26-Dec-11, 02:27
Interesting thread, (no pun intended), but I'm surprised that only two males, (so far) seem to think that it's ok for the female to look as intended.

I have no problem with the female form looking in it's natural unadulterated form and I think I would prefer it that way, however, what concerns me is that many women have a preconceived idea of what men would prefer them to look like and shave and pluck themselves to within an inch of there lives and then say, "I only do it for myself".

I'm sure that there are many women that have body hair issues born out of what they think they should look like as opposed to what the majority of men would prefer them to look like and it must be difficult for them to cope with expectations that are not really all that necessary.

Alrock
26-Dec-11, 11:08
Interesting thread, (no pun intended), but I'm surprised that only two males, (so far) seem to think that it's ok for the female to look as intended.

I have no problem with the female form looking in it's natural unadulterated form and I think I would prefer it that way, however, what concerns me is that many women have a preconceived idea of what men would prefer them to look like and shave and pluck themselves to within an inch of there lives and then say, "I only do it for myself".

I'm sure that there are many women that have body hair issues born out of what they think they should look like as opposed to what the majority of men would prefer them to look like and it must be difficult for them to cope with expectations that are not really all that necessary.

+1

http://i.imgur.com/QRZyH.jpg

Angel
26-Dec-11, 13:35
So you never have your hair cut or shave or wear smellies etc. Who do you do it for! I imagine you do it to look good or tidy. Is it for you or others around you, your customers maybe.
If I look good, I feel good and I am sure you are the same. You put on a suit & shave for funeral or a wedding for others, you may not like wearing them, but you just do it. Yes, we may spend more time/money and make an effort in getting there, but it's more than that, there is a feeling of satisfaction when we have arrived.

Next appointment Mon 9th Jan, Dundee...

Angel...

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 14:00

I like some follicly challenged men. My husband, being one of them.

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 14:21
So you never have your hair cut or shave or wear smellies etc. Who do you do it for! I imagine you do it to look good or tidy. Is it for you or others around you, your customers maybe.
If I look good, I feel good and I am sure you are the same. You put on a suit & shave for funeral or a wedding for others, you may not like wearing them, but you just do it. Yes, we may spend more time/money and make an effort in getting there, but it's more than that, there is a feeling of satisfaction when we have arrived.

Next appointment Mon 9th Jan, Dundee...

Angel...Yes, I assume those men that think their women should appear "au naturel" have long straggly beards, wear their hair long, and some will even have hairy ears lol.

I could explain why I like waxed women, but that would put me in line for a refraction from the Moderator.

I vote for Depilation in Dundee!

I like some follicly challenged men. My husband, being one of them.

Are you sure it's Vin's lack of hair that attracts you shazzap? :cool:

Alrock
26-Dec-11, 14:30
I could explain why I like waxed women, but that would put me in line for a refraction from the Moderator.

Anything to do with Children?

riggerboy
26-Dec-11, 15:51
Brave lady. What are your thoughts about this. Ladies could you do this, i know i couldn't.:eek: Men, what is your opinion. Do you like your woman hairy, or smooth.

as long as they are alive, the rest you can brush below the carpet,

patsy1
26-Dec-11, 20:03
it is normal not to shave/wax anything on the continent esp germany. it never put me off by the way iam a man using my partners sign in

Maccy
26-Dec-11, 21:28
[lol] Female Shazzap. I have to make sure Im fuzz free.

Maccy
26-Dec-11, 21:50
[lol] Female Shazzap. I have to make sure Im fuzz free.

Well sorry Mrs maccy but i like hairy, but trimmed. exept under arm and legs.

Maccy
26-Dec-11, 21:51
it is normal not to shave/wax anything on the continent esp germany. it never put me off by the way iam a man using my partners sign in

I have booked my ticket lol.

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 22:40
Yes, I assume those men that think their women should appear "au naturel" have long straggly beards, wear their hair long, and some will even have hairy ears lol.

I vote for Depilation in Dundee!

Are you sure it's Vin's lack of hair that attracts you shazzap? :cool:

Well obviously not just that. It's some ones, whole persona that attracts. But a lot of men that i find attractive, do have bald or shaved heads.

as long as they are alive, the rest you can brush below the carpet,

Urrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh. Horrid images, entering head.

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 22:45
Those men that like a woman waxed and polished (sounds a bit like a car doesnt it?) ....
Would they go as far as waxing to defuzz themselves?
You know the good old back and the other 2 wax job!

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 22:47
Here's another one for you. Do you think men should have a wax. I myself can't stand hairy men, don't mind the legs. But, hairy backs and chests, should stay covered up.

golach
26-Dec-11, 22:51
Here's another one for you. Do you think men should have a wax. I myself can't stand hairy men, don't mind the legs. But, hairy backs and chests, should stay covered up.
What about hairy Oxters, now you know what they are [lol]

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 22:52
You know the good old back and the other 2 wax job!

Whats the other 2 Dadie? ;)

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 22:53
What about hairy Oxters, now you know what they are [lol]

On a man?? Never really thought about it. But i don't like beards or tashes either.

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 22:55
front and back....ermm......bottom.....erm if I say the actual words will I get an infraction?
Think of a brazillian wax for a man.....brazillian is wax on and all off!

golach
26-Dec-11, 22:56
On a man?? Never really thought about it. But i don't like beards or tashes either.

Phew thats me out of the running then:lol:

shazzap
26-Dec-11, 22:58
Phew thats me out of the running then:lol:

What do you mean Phew. ;) [lol]

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 22:59
front and back....ermm......bottom.....erm if I say the actual words will I get an infraction?
Think of a brazillian wax for a man.....brazillian is wax on and all off!

Is Brad aware of the lengths he is going to have to go to? Earlier in the thread, he was just gonna have to have a shave (facial presumably!) and a haircut! Now it looks like the Full Monty!

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 23:07
Nah my hubby is hairy ..I just wondered if the men that prefered women waxed would put themseves through the waxing too.

orkneycadian
26-Dec-11, 23:12
Only if needed! So far, not needed! Au naturel should be the case both ways! ;)

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 23:32
Well obviously not just that. It's some ones, whole persona that attracts. But a lot of men that i find attractive, do have bald or shaved heads.Just as a matter of interest, do you find Bruce Willis attractive?

Those men that like a woman waxed and polished (sounds a bit like a car doesnt it?) ....
Would they go as far as waxing to defuzz themselves?
You know the good old back and the other 2 wax job!I thought you'd never take the hint Dadie. When do you want to do it? I'm free all day tomorrow. Just give me a couple of hours' notice, so I can nip down to the chemist for Bonjela....

The Brazilian will suit me fine.

Here's another one for you. Do you think men should have a wax. I myself can't stand hairy men, don't mind the legs. But, hairy backs and chests, should stay covered up.Sorry Shazzap, but Dadie's doing my next one. I should need another in a month, I'll PM you then.

Nah my hubby is hairy ..I just wondered if the men that prefered women waxed would put themseves through the waxing too.Lol! I misread that as "my hubby is a fairy". I almost fell off my chair - literally!

Dadie
26-Dec-11, 23:37
Nah tried shaving his chest, back and shoulders once, and couldnt stand the stubble stage when it grew back..it was like a hedgehog!
It was a having to wear a white shirt that wasnt quite thick enough that prompted me into shaving him in the first place...mental note not to buy tesco white shirts again!

secrets in symmetry
26-Dec-11, 23:40
Don't worry dadie, I'm not very hairy, you'll find me easy after your hubby lol!

You'll not be needing the wax for my shoulders or back, just a bit on the chest, and, er, you know....

squidge
27-Dec-11, 11:53
My husband too is a furry man, chest, tummy and scruff of his neck. He also has a full beard and yet a shaved head. I love it. No waxing required and the only shaving he does is his head!

Angel
27-Dec-11, 22:48
Au naturel... does this include upper lip and often chin... what about nasal of ear hair... on females that is...

Bruce Willis, I'm a great fan but don't know him. I love most of his characters he plays though!

The 'unshaven look' looks good but generally, hairy men yuk...

And there are some men I would love to put through the same regime as we go through, knock some of that bravado macho rubbish that thay are constantly dishing out...

Angel...

Koi
27-Dec-11, 23:33
Not keen on beards and tash's myself but my partner other hairy areas don't bother me. I find a sllightly hairy chest peeking out under a shirt with a button or two undone quite attractive lol.

shazzap
28-Dec-11, 00:06
Au naturel... does this include upper lip and often chin... what about nasal of ear hair... on females that is...

Bruce Willis, I'm a great fan but don't know him. I love most of his characters he plays though!

The 'unshaven look' looks good but generally, hairy men yuk...

And there are some men I would love to put through the same regime as we go through, knock some of that bravado macho rubbish that thay are constantly dishing out...

Angel...

I don't mind, a bit of designer stubble.

George Brims
28-Dec-11, 08:04

While we're talking about hair, Vin Diesel was the subject of an ugly rumour a wee while ago. His ex-girlfriend claimed he... hmm. how shall I put this... kept the man garden well shaved. Apparently he felt a little self conscious about how tall the tree was, so he figured it would look more impressive if the shrubbery was cut back.

shazzap
28-Dec-11, 10:48
While we're talking about hair, Vin Diesel was the subject of an ugly rumour a wee while ago. His ex-girlfriend claimed he... hmm. how shall I put this... kept the man garden well shaved. Apparently he felt a little self conscious about how tall the tree was, so he figured it would look more impressive if the shrubbery was cut back.

I think it should be kept trim.

squidge
28-Dec-11, 17:06
Not keen on beards and tash's myself but my partner other hairy areas don't bother me. I find a sllightly hairy chest peeking out under a shirt with a button or two undone quite attractive lol.The grandma of a friend of ours upon meeting my hubby said to me that she liked to see a man with a full beard. She said shs thought it was very attractive and manly lol. She went on to say that "a kiss without a beard is like an egg without salt - bland and not very interesting" She made eyes at the Bruce all night lol and she was well in her 80s - it was funny as anything

secrets in symmetry
28-Dec-11, 17:34
Whenever I see this thread, I start singing a well known Roy Orbison song to myself:

Hairy woman, walking down the street
Hairy woman, the kind I like to meet
Hairy woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy

Let's all sing along. :cool:

shazzap
28-Dec-11, 19:11
Well it is now confirmed. SIS, has finaly. LOST THE PLOT. :lol:

Phill
28-Dec-11, 20:13
Those men that like a woman waxed and polished (sounds a bit like a car doesnt it?)Car's hold their trade in value better though! :Razz (ducks)

Think of a brazillian wax for a man.....brazillian is wax on and all off!I didn't know back, crack n' sack were infarctionable!

I don't mind, a bit of designer stubble.Chaps the legs though, apparently.

Vin Diesel was ....conscious about how tall the tree was, so he figured it would look more impressive if the shrubbery was cut back.Doesn't strike me as the type of bloke into horticulture. :confused

I tried that immac stuff once (veet mebbe now), that smarts a bit!

I would like to know what the hell goes on with yer oxters though, occasionally wifey will borrow me razor fer'er oxters and neglect to tell me, then when I come to use it I end up looking like a burns victim.

secrets in symmetry
28-Dec-11, 21:53
Well it is now confirmed. SIS, has finaly. LOST THE PLOT. :lol:What plot? Where? I didn't even know there was a plot....

So I'll keep on singing my way down the street....

All together now!

Hairy woman, walking down the street
Hairy woman, the kind I like to meet
Hairy woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you

Is it inside your head yet? :cool: