PDA

View Full Version : Hermes... working miracles?

poppett
23-Dec-11, 19:44
Hermes courier driver has today managed to deliver a parcel to me which I had been told in an email yesterday could not be sent as the goods I had ordered were out of stock.

Now that is some service.........and free delivery to KW postcode.

All my Christmasses have come at once.:lol:

Kodiak
23-Dec-11, 23:20
Was the driver wearing a Big Red Suit and had a Sleigh in place of a Van?

Dadie
23-Dec-11, 23:27
Blinking good service!
I am always wary of them after last years fiasco!
Last minute rush shopping for Santa pressies to replace those that didnt arrive after being ordered in mid nov and sent out to delivery 1st dec ....

poppett
24-Dec-11, 14:29
Sadly, no red suit, Kodiak.... and I had not been indulging in any amber nectar either.

Identical parcel arrived this morning by Royal Mail, the contents having a different invoice price amounting to £12.50!!

There is going to be some administration heartache before this is sorted out methinks.

Remembered your fiasco last year Dadie, that is what prompted me to post the positive side of their service now.

Malibu31
24-Dec-11, 16:29
I had exactly the same done to me, so i ordered the same item from a different website - now i have 2 of the same item! thought they wouldn't have charged me if it was 'out of stock' but it was supposedly a technical error with their website? just have to go to the hassle of returning the item now..