PDA

View Full Version : Home for Christmas !!

Iffy
21-Dec-11, 18:32
My Darling Husband is coming home for Christmas, tomorrow night on the 8.50pm flight into Wick. He has been working on a Survey Ship, as a Senior Survey Engineer, for the last 5 weeks, in Brazilian waters. :)

I can't wait to see him........

But, I must admit to thinking of those who are not at home for this special time of year........soldiers, naval men/women, or anyone who has "lost" a loved one this year........I feel so very blessed.....

For those who are alone / bereft / sad / grieving ; :( .....then I think of you all .......God Bless You....XXXX

poppett
21-Dec-11, 19:07
Iffy, How lovely of you to think of others at this time of year, especially those suffering the "first" festive season without a loved one.

Bless you for thinking of others.x

Liz
21-Dec-11, 19:29
Really glad that your husband will be home for Christmas. :)

Like you, I feel for anyone who is without a loved one this festive season for whatever reason. I think any problems seem to be amplified during the festive season as we imagine, wrongly, that everyone else is having a wonderful time!

xxx

shazzap
21-Dec-11, 19:40
My OH, is at Aberdeen Airport now, waiting for his flight. Nearly never made it, as they were ice and fog bound, in Stavanger.

Frith
21-Dec-11, 19:44
I've got to drive right down to manchester to see my wife for christmas, then I wont see her til easter. Slightly gutted, but I do thank the powers that be im not on the frost line in Afghanistan or somewhere.