PDA

View Full Version : SAD syndrome

Rheghead
20-Dec-11, 23:44
"I told my wife that I was depressed. So she made me an apple pie to cheer me up."
"Did it help?"
"No!! The damned thing was covered with that 'feel low' pastry!!"

starfish
20-Dec-11, 23:46
sad is not a illness to be joked about it can and is ruining peoples lives

shazzap
24-Dec-11, 00:01
Oh it's a bit of fun.

Maccy
24-Dec-11, 00:04
I like that one .hehehe ..

trix
24-Dec-11, 03:35
sad is not a illness to be joked about it can and is ruining peoples lives

starfish....i can only assume that ye didna realise that ye wis in a "jokes an' humour" threid.....maybe do yersel an favour (an 'e rest o' us) an' avoid 'iss section fie now on?

ye obviously hev no sense o' humour...or ye are TROLLIN!!!!!!! [evil]

youwhat?
30-Dec-11, 16:07
starfish....i can only assume that ye didna realise that ye wis in a "jokes an' humour" threid.....maybe do yersel an favour (an 'e rest o' us) an' avoid 'iss section fie now on?

ye obviously hev no sense o' humour...or ye are TROLLIN!!!!!!! [evil]

Trix,I've no doubt "starfish" was well aware that this is the jokes and humour thread.Have you considered the possibility that either he/she is afflicted with it or knows someone close,a friend or family member who is,and simply considered the joke inappropriate?

As for accusing "starfish" of being an internet "troll",well,here's the definition of "trolling" according to Wikipedia.I think after studying it all who read this post will agree that "starfish" is not an internet "troll" by any stretch of the imagination.

[I]"In internet slang,a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous,or off-topic messages in an online community,such as an online discussion forum,chat room,or blog,with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response,or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Going by the above,and having seen a number of your posts on the "org" over the years then it is you who could be accused of such a misdemeanour.

trix
30-Dec-11, 18:05
Trix,I've no doubt "starfish" was well aware that this is the jokes and humour thread.Have you considered the possibility that either he/she is afflicted with it or knows someone close,a friend or family member who is,and simply considered the joke inappropriate?

As for accusing "starfish" of being an internet "troll",well,here's the definition of "trolling" according to Wikipedia.I think after studying it all who read this post will agree that "starfish" is not an internet "troll" by any stretch of the imagination.

[I]"In internet slang,a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous,or off-topic messages in an online community,such as an online discussion forum,chat room,or blog,with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response,or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Going by the above,and having seen a number of your posts on the "org" over the years then it is you who could be accused of such a misdemeanour.

ah ha!! i wondered when ye would come shufflin oot o' 'wood work again...efter 'e last townge lashin i gave ye....!

unfortunately i da hev time ifanow til bring ye doon...dina worry tho, i look forward til wipin 'e floor wi' ye in 2012.

howp ye hev a crappy new year - shmuck :Razz

Rheghead
30-Dec-11, 19:37
Perhaps some people didn't realise that the OP also suffers from SAD and making a joke about it is his way of dealing with it.