PDA

View Full Version : The cash machine with no money

angela5
27-Oct-06, 21:22
Grrrr! it's so annoying when you go to a cash machine and its out of order, like the one at the coop at present. The royal bank of scotlands cash machine has no money in it at all tonight. You'd have thought being a friday that would have been checked before they closed today.:roll:

dragonfly
27-Oct-06, 21:43
its a conspiracy Angela5, go to the org pub, its cheaper;)

angela5
27-Oct-06, 21:47
its a conspiracy Angela5, go to the org pub, its cheaper;)

Lol, aye it was a heafty bill right enough, i was'na pleased at having to walk along to the cash machine at all. I've left an i.o.u for kingetter.
The org pub is quiet tonight, infact no-one is in there.:(

sapphire
27-Oct-06, 22:44
Grrrr! it's so annoying when you go to a cash machine and its out of order, like the one at the coop at present. The royal bank of scotlands cash machine has no money in it at all tonight. You'd have thought being a friday that would have been checked before they closed today.:roll:

Due to the roads being closed I'm sure the security vans did'nt make it up.....I don't suppose it's easy trying to arrange deliveries next day or whatever when you have schedules to keep to......You're just going to have to go under the mattress.....I'm sure you keep a spare £ in there for emergencies!:lol:

angela5
27-Oct-06, 22:46
You're just going to have to go under the mattress.....I'm sure you keep a spare £ in there for emergencies!:lol:

Ye gotta be kidding..:eek:
It's ok i left an i.o.u for kingetter the tea and custard creams will be paid for.

sapphire
27-Oct-06, 22:48
Ye gotta be kidding..:eek:
It's ok i left an i.o.u for kingetter the tea and custard creams will be paid for.

That's ok then....he seems like a soft touch....I would'nt worry about it! lol:lol:

Fran
27-Oct-06, 23:01
Strange that the cash machine has no money as it is the bank staff who put the money in it, I've watched them do it. someone has obviously taken the lot out and is having a good spend at the pub!!!

footie chick
27-Oct-06, 23:07

Thats the Royal Bank for you. want all your money not to keen on giving you it back [lol]

angela5
27-Oct-06, 23:15
Strange that the cash machine has no money as it is the bank staff who put the money in it, I've watched them do it. someone has obviously taken the lot out and is having a good spend at the pub!!!

It's no strange at all, this is'nt the first time.

willowbankbear
27-Oct-06, 23:33

Tell the truth , you got nae money in hid:Razz

angela5
27-Oct-06, 23:35
Tell the truth , you got nae money in hid:Razz

[lol]
Ah, the girl the front told me there was no money in it, maybe she was all cleaned out. I took her word for it and never tried.
Not as if this is the first anyway.

willowbankbear
27-Oct-06, 23:44
Why go in a cyber pub? beer is mince

weeboyagee
28-Oct-06, 11:28
Same with the Bank of Scotland last night in Wick - no ability to get cash with or without receipt! And the staff were walking out of the building at the time we were calling to get it.....

RBOS across the street helped out!

All goes to prove that everything in the world should be free and save us the problem of having to go to the hole in the wall! :D

hobbes1962
28-Oct-06, 17:43
It seems that just about every weekend that cash machine at the CO-OP has no money in it. That has got to be the most used cashpoint in the town.

Also, the cashpoint at the Clydesdale Bank went down this morning.

George Brims
29-Oct-06, 00:36
By the sound of things, somewhere in Caithness there's a tow truck driver saying repeatedly "I'm not pulling you out of that flood unless I get cash in advance"