PDA

View Full Version : Open at last!

angie.a
20-Dec-11, 10:40
Hi folks, I am delighted to say that we are finally open! The Cattery passed inspection on Friday. I am already fully booked for Christmas but if anyone would like a 'Welcome' letter, price list and business card sent out please pm me and I'd be delighted to send info out. Thank you to everyone who's enquired, also thank you to Hilltop Cattery for all the help and advice they have given over the last few months. Thank you Angie Abeenleens Boarding Cattery

chaz
20-Dec-11, 11:19
Brilliant, wish you the best of luck with your new venture xxx

gunnlass
27-Jan-12, 18:27
Hi could you send me some details please.

rich62_uk
02-Feb-12, 15:14
Only just seen this ! Wishing you all the best ! Great people to leave your loved cat/kittens with ! Very very caring ! Only wish they took dogs lol.

gerry4
02-Feb-12, 19:21
Only just seen this ! Wishing you all the best ! Great people to leave your loved cat/kittens with ! Very very caring ! Only wish they took dogs lol. We use Ramscriag for our dogs and the dogs seem very happy. The owners are great. Trust them 100% with our dogs.

sweep
22-Feb-12, 17:56
went to the new cattery today for a visit and i must say its just lovely!. a real 5* home from home for all cats. really good having the outside runs or stay inside whatever the cats want.
thanks for the tour angie

Jmck
22-Feb-12, 21:27
Hi what are your opening hours please?silly question but are you present during these hours?last place I went to it turned out the owner wasn't usually home during the day which worried me because if an emergency occurred they would have been no one there.

aidipi
22-Feb-12, 22:03
Just brought home my cat from Angela's cattery and am delighted to say how impressed i was with the service. I have a Bengal cat who has only ever been in a cattery once before so this was a trial for a couple of nights to see how he would get on. He seems to have been totally spoiled and i will be phoning very soon to book him in for a month while we go on holiday. I also appreciated the thougtfulness of Angela when she sent me a text to tell me how he was settling in. I can definitely recommend this new venture.