PDA

View Full Version : Missing

Woolie
27-Oct-06, 19:41
My daughters cat has been missing since yeserdays storm in the haster area was wondering if anyone has seen her she is dark tabby anwers to the name of tammy if she has been seen please let me know good or bad.

Woolie
27-Oct-06, 19:43
sorry wrong name is tasha not tammy silly me .

mums angels
27-Oct-06, 19:45
sorry to hear her cat is missing...hope she turns up soon safe and sound :)

angela5
27-Oct-06, 19:46
Sorry to hear that, hope she turns up safe and well. Have you asked the neighbours to check their sheds etc.

ginajade
27-Oct-06, 19:57
Saw dark tabby with white patches on its legs on Tannach road today. It was before the turn off to the fireplace guy. Don't know if it was yours but it was alive and well.It was quite a large, but slim cat. Good luck finding her.

Woolie
28-Oct-06, 20:09
She turned uop safe and well today was locked in neihbours greenhouse was pretty hungery minds thanks to all who expreesed their concern.

Tiger Jones
28-Oct-06, 20:15
She turned uop safe and well today was locked in neihbours greenhouse was pretty hungery minds thanks to all who expreesed their concern.
That's wonderful! Great news :) Bet she'll be spoiled over the next few days.

angela5
28-Oct-06, 21:57

Thats good to hear, glad she is home safe and well.

krieve
28-Oct-06, 22:14
Thats great news that she has been found.:D

Piglet
28-Oct-06, 22:19
That's great news. She will be a pampered pet for a while then. :Razz

JAWS
29-Oct-06, 09:41
Hungry maybe, but at least she was out of the worst of the weather.
Bet you have one very relieved daughter, Woolie. With all the fast flowing burns around a worse fate must have crossed you mind.

I'd guess there is one very happy cat as well. :)