PDA

View Full Version : xmas tees

riggerboy
19-Dec-11, 13:50
right after all this festive rubbish is over ( I DONT LIKE CHRISTMAS) any who has a real tree and wants it taken away please feel free to drop me a line, i will pick them up for free, the more treeS the better,

cheers now,,,,

MR BAW HUMBUG

pat
19-Dec-11, 15:30
Hi Riggerboy

I do not like christmas either - have a tree with roots on but do not think you will be wanting to come over here to take it away (really I am planting it up at the top of my field, to try to see if getting larger trees will grow or if they will die like the rest of the 300++++ I have planted)

Hope you get many trees.

Pat

billmoseley
19-Dec-11, 17:52
blimey pat 300 i didn't realise you were that old :lol:

orkneycadian
19-Dec-11, 21:12
Xmas tees? Is that what these folk are using?

brandy
20-Dec-11, 10:30
laughs.. well i love christmas but you can have ours after the day *grins* its a big one as well..

riggerboy
20-Dec-11, 10:42
laughs.. well i love christmas but you can have ours after the day *grins* its a big one as well..

bigger the better or so the wife says lol

brandy
20-Dec-11, 17:34
*lol* i thought it was how you used it! ours is just over 6ft.. any use to ya? *G*

riggerboy
20-Dec-11, 18:22
*lol* i thought it was how you used it! ours is just over 6ft.. any use to ya? *G*

aye 6" is fine

Alice in Blunderland
20-Dec-11, 19:13
You can have two trees from our house in the new year if you want. Ten foot and twelve foot :D

riggerboy
21-Dec-11, 07:41
You can have two trees from our house in the new year if you want. Ten foot and twelve foot :D

cheers davy

pat
21-Dec-11, 17:23
Hope you are putting these trees to good use Riggerboy.

Are you going to mulch them, build a bonfire, build a shelter to grow more trees, start carving?

Wish you all the best with your collection

pat
24-Dec-11, 14:07
Wish you all the best in collecting more than 3 trees!

pat
02-Jan-12, 13:42
Riggerboy
Tree for collection in Thurso - Meles meles thread.

Hope you get lots of trees Riggerboy.

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jan-12, 15:51
Two trees ready for collection at my place. Now for the big tidy up :D

spacehopper
02-Jan-12, 17:03
Are you collecting in wick? I have a six foot tree ready for collection as does my mum who lives round the corner from me, is there a number I cld ring and let u no the address' if u can pick them up? :-)

Beat Bug
02-Jan-12, 18:50
If we had a real Christmas tree, we'd use it for firewood.

brandy
02-Jan-12, 20:19
ours is out back now ready for going.. let me know if you still want it!

unicorn
02-Jan-12, 22:19
I have a 7 ft tree, if you want it and picking up in Thurso let me know, I can't leave it lying around though and my bin collection Wednesday.