PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal symptoms

you
22-Mar-02, 21:49
[para] Cannot access chat room.......... [para] What am I doing wrong? :cry: What have I done wrong? :cry: Please let me know before the shakes become too noticeable and I can't see the keyboard for the tears :cry:

Anonymous
22-Mar-02, 21:56
Hi You

The same thing happened to me and I emailed Colin and he sorted it out for me. Gremlins me thinks

:eek: :eyes

Yours

Caraid :grin:

htwood
23-Mar-02, 02:50
Gremlins! Dang! Poor you, You. No one would ever ban you...hope you are back in soon. We miss you, H

you
23-Mar-02, 10:17
:grin: :grin: :grin: If it's not right tonight I'll email Colin as you suggest. ;) ;) ;)

sassylass
23-Mar-02, 20:57
*shouts* come back youuuuuu! been missing you...

Anonymous
27-Mar-02, 02:50
YooooooooHooooooo YOU :lol:
I'll keep an eye oot for you :eek:
I had trouble too but ghost helped me :lol:

you
28-Mar-02, 16:20
:D :D :D Thank you all for your messages. Got in O.K the other night. Willnot be able to see you tonite :~( :( :~( :( but will be back chatting soon. Luv you'all.

ŠAmethyst
29-Mar-02, 11:02
:eek: This is the first time I've even remotely noticed my own grandmother getting the least bit emotional about a chat room! YOWIE... what's happening to the world of nana's??? ;) [lol] :o)

you
29-Mar-02, 22:04
:eek: :lol: :confused :D Now, Am, u no it is ONLY the C.Org chatroom I go into ;)

ŠAmethyst
29-Mar-02, 22:40
I know... but you're still getting a little bit emotional over it, aren't ya, nana, dear? :D :p :o)