PDA

View Full Version : Buying Kerosene

Frith
15-Dec-11, 19:58
Hi,
I'm sat here shivering, the minimum order for heating oil is £346 (500ltrs) which I dont have, is there anywhere I can go with some 10litre cans and fill them up to last me the week?
Thanks for any help!
Frith

david
15-Dec-11, 20:10
[QUOTE=Frith;913651]Hi,
I'm sat here shivering, the minimum order for heating oil is £346 (500ltrs) which I dont have, is there anywhere I can go with some 10litre cans and fill them up to last me the week?
Thanks for any help!
Frith[/QUOT

If you get stuck,you can come here and have some out of my tank. Hate to think your freezing. PM me

Frith
15-Dec-11, 20:20
Cheers david but I got a PM, apparently Simpsons in wick will fill up your own containers, I'll zip over there one day in the week, thanks all.

offcomedun
15-Dec-11, 20:22
Does Simpsons allow people to fill their own containers...I mean like 25 ltr containers ?

david
15-Dec-11, 20:52
Cheers david but I got a PM, apparently Simpsons in wick will fill up your own containers, I'll zip over there one day in the week, thanks all.

No bother-best to stay warm.

phil1958
15-Dec-11, 20:59
yea that was nice off you david nice to know there people like you on the org willing to help others ...:)

Frith
16-Dec-11, 21:31
Indeed, thats a really kind offer!

I'll keep you in mind, I of course dont mind paying for the oil, just not 500 liters in one go!

rhian
17-Dec-11, 22:46
If you get stuck,you can come here and have some out of my tank. Hate to think your freezing. PM me

Wow David, that offer is awesome. In this day and age you are to be commended.