View Full Version : Santa's jigsaw.

tonkatojo
15-Dec-11, 17:03
Good fun.;)

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=ER13610552

orkneycadian
15-Dec-11, 19:20
Good fun......

......In the Games and Jokes section maybe!

I see this is another thing infected by PC nonsense. Happy Holiday Season.... :roll:

tonkatojo
15-Dec-11, 21:07
......In the Games and Jokes section maybe!

I see this is another thing infected by PC nonsense. Happy Holiday Season.... :roll:

I'm sure if the mods want it there they will shift it, obviously your not a mod yet.

Tilly Teckel
15-Dec-11, 21:14
I think it was lovely, especially to show to little ones who're excited about Christmas. There's nothing wrong with using 'new' media to share some Christmas fun, and if it was in the Jokes section not so many people would look at it. I'm just off to search for some more like it!

shazzap
15-Dec-11, 21:29
It is good for kids. But i also think our traditional sayings, are being taken away from us.

maggie
15-Dec-11, 23:24
Yes, I did see it and yes, I was going to move it, but in the spirit of Christmas and the fact that I had a go myself, decided to leave it so you could all use your skills to complete this complicated jigsaw.
Maggie

tonkatojo
16-Dec-11, 10:39
Yes, I did see it and yes, I was going to move it, but in the spirit of Christmas and the fact that I had a go myself, decided to leave it so you could all use your skills to complete this complicated jigsaw.
Maggie

Well you have one disgruntled orger the poster of no2, but I agree with you and all your decisions(well most) LOL.