PDA

View Full Version : Yet another promise he won't keep !

Corrie 3
15-Dec-11, 15:14
Old Dave is at it again, finding money for a scheme that is doomed to failure!!!

He is going to turn around the lives of 120,000 troubled Families in 3 years.....Yeh right Dave!!!

It has took generations for these troubled Families to degenerate into a Feral society, it cannot be fixed in 3 years and I believe it can't be fixed by throwing money we haven't got at it!!

If Dave really wants to help these people then he has to get tough, bring back the cane in school, bring back the Birch to the courts and let parents slap their offspring when they step out of line, let the Police do the job that they are paid for...etc, etc!!

I know troubled Families that will just take the pee out of this scheme just as they do everything else, they will still be drawing massive benefits and causing anti-social behaviour in 3 years time ......you mark my word!!!

How many jobs have been / will be lost to find the money for this certain failure?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16187500

C3................:eek:[disgust]

squidge
15-Dec-11, 15:32
Its desperately needed help, but help that was being provided already through sure start schemes, many of which were cut or closed altogether as a result of the cuts. We are in a nightmare of our own making. We have a society where people have largely stopped feeling responsible for the wellbeing of others, where many children's only aspiration is to have money or be famous, where smug haves dont give a flying fig about those struggling at the bottom. We have families who are isolated, disadvantaged and alone and where there is such a lack of moral signposts that when people come to a crisis they have no idea which way to turn and the help which often shouts the loudest or is at the front of a queue is that in a bottle or a syringe. We have a government which seems to have no real idea about how people at the bottom are struggling. Help for troubled families must be a priority but cant be seen in isolation and the media has a role to play here too.

weezer 316
15-Dec-11, 16:24
Hear hear! Lets hear it for that bloody great big tory Corrie!!

Corrie 3
15-Dec-11, 17:16
Hear hear! Lets hear it for that bloody great big tory Corrie!!
I love it when you put all your heart and soul into the debate weezer.....Keep up the good work Pal!!!!

C3...........................[lol][lol];)

orkneycadian
15-Dec-11, 19:14
We have a society where people have largely stopped feeling responsible for the wellbeing of others, where many children's only aspiration is to have money or be famous, where smug haves dont give a flying fig about those struggling at the bottom.

Tis strange that those at the bottom, always seem to have money for drink, drugs, unfeasibly big dogs, top of the range Sky TV packages, fags, bookies etc etc. Considering their supposed absent or low income, they always seem to be able to spend plenty on what is considered "disposable income purchases"

squidge
15-Dec-11, 22:52
Ach well orkneycadian, thats all right then. There must be no families in trouble, struggling or disadvantaged. No mums with PND; no children caring for ill or sick parents, no kids in care, no families homeless, dealing with bereavement or addiction; no parents struggling with a child with ADHD or other learning or behavioural problems!!! Who made this about money or having sky tv or smoking????? This is about families surely that are struggling in todays Britain. Surely Every child is the responsibilty of all and each of us and we should all try to make sure that opportunities to encourage each one to be the best they can be are available and give a helping hand where its needed.

golach
15-Dec-11, 23:12
How many promises has the SNP kept???
http://aitken4eastern.com/wp/2011/01/snp-broken-promises-a-sound-that-does-not-cease/

theone
15-Dec-11, 23:36
I can't understand how you can make a derogatory statement singled out against this prime minister when the previous governments have made no attempt to bring in the measures you propose either.

I do agree it's probably a waste of money though.

Bazeye
16-Dec-11, 01:20
Too late, the horse has already bolted.

weezer 316
16-Dec-11, 10:35
Yes I wasnt going to mention Ecks broken promises, council tax to independence. Nationalists dont like that, you see its ok to break your promises if other do the same so goes their child like logic.

And if you keep bringing it up they go and tell their daddy on you.....

Corrie 3
16-Dec-11, 11:24
How many promises has the SNP kept???
http://aitken4eastern.com/wp/2011/01/snp-broken-promises-a-sound-that-does-not-cease/
A Labour Candidate talking about other parties broken promises Golach? You have got to be having a laugh surely?

C3..............:roll:;)

golach
16-Dec-11, 11:50
A Labour Candidate talking about other parties broken promises Golach? You have got to be having a laugh surely?C3..............:roll:;)
I have to go somewhere, Eck does not advertise his failings, his speciality is jumping on media issues, such as the stupid Pandas, and building his own palace on Regent road [lol]
Are you inferring, that the Reverand Aitken is telling lies, and Eck and his mottley crew have fulfilled all their manefesto issues......I think not.

weezer 316
16-Dec-11, 12:10
Just stop Golach, cant you seem they have SCOTTISH in their name, and its even the first word in their party name. That's all that matters!

And like I said before, if others break promises its ok for you to as well, and as long as you have SCOTTISH in your name then its fine!

Corrie 3
16-Dec-11, 12:15
Just stop Golach, cant you seem they have SCOTTISH in their name, and its even the first word in their party name. That's all that matters!

And like I said before, if others break promises its ok for you to as well, and as long as you have SCOTTISH in your name then its fine!
Lol weezer......as in Scottish Labour, Scottish Conservative, Scottish LibDems ? Do you want me to go on?

Anyway, how many jobs are going to be lost to pay for Dave's folly?

C3..............:eek::eek:

David Banks
16-Dec-11, 12:22
The map with the BBC article shows only England and Wales.

Please enlighten me across-the-pond - does this proposed Westminster action even apply to Scotland, and if not, why do we care?

rob murray
16-Dec-11, 13:09
Its desperately needed help, but help that was being provided already through sure start schemes, many of which were cut or closed altogether as a result of the cuts. We are in a nightmare of our own making. We have a society where people have largely stopped feeling responsible for the wellbeing of others, where many children's only aspiration is to have money or be famous, where smug haves dont give a flying fig about those struggling at the bottom. We have families who are isolated, disadvantaged and alone and where there is such a lack of moral signposts that when people come to a crisis they have no idea which way to turn and the help which often shouts the loudest or is at the front of a queue is that in a bottle or a syringe. We have a government which seems to have no real idea about how people at the bottom are struggling. Help for troubled families must be a priority but cant be seen in isolation and the media has a role to play here too.

Very well put, I read that Gordon Brown as PM was party to talks on dealing with societal issues which are complex ( dependant on your views ) his contribution was to trumpet the availablity of tax credits....as if a couple of quid to families fighting to maintain dignity in a free for all f you society would solve all problems. There is no difference between parties they all, when it come down to it pretend to take the central middle route, tories couldnt give a toss, labour couldnt either and dont kid your self....people make differences and political parties should as you suggest direct resources to where the real needs as idenitifed and delivered by people.

weezer 316
16-Dec-11, 13:13
Lol weezer......as in Scottish Labour, Scottish Conservative, Scottish LibDems ? Do you want me to go on?

Anyway, how many jobs are going to be lost to pay for Dave's folly?

C3..............:eek::eek:

Please do carry on! With an attitude like yours of its doomed before we even start its little wonder this country is the way it is!

Care to shed any light on the class sizes failure of the SNP? What about the council tax replacement? No?

Corrie 3
16-Dec-11, 14:01
Please do carry on! With an attitude like yours of its doomed before we even start its little wonder this country is the way it is!

Care to shed any light on the class sizes failure of the SNP? What about the council tax replacement? No?
So it's my attitude that's made the once great country a toilet is it weezer? Get real Man!!
Seeing as you haven't had an increase in Council Tax payments for 4 years I would have thought you would have been happy at that, like most people are...but then again, you aren't most people are you weeze!!
As for class sizes, well we have been put into a recession by Labour and now Austerity measures by the Tories, it's no wonder the SNP have no money left for new buildings and teachers is it!!
Care to shed any light on how many people will lose their jobs to pay for this folly of Dave's?

C3...............:eek:[disgust]