PDA

View Full Version : Is Tesco's roof off???

Fran
27-Oct-06, 00:00
Have been told that the roof at Tesco's has blown off, dont know if this is true or not. Apparently one of the builders there told someone. I will know for definite when I pass there early in the morning.

Rheghead
27-Oct-06, 00:10
Have been told that the roof at Tesco's has blown off, dont know if this is true or not. Apparently one of the builders there told someone. I will know for definite when I pass there early in the morning.

It could well have blown off, when they say that they've built an environmentally-friendly building, that usually equates to my ears as they've built a cheap and nasty flimsy store. It makes good sense to do this as it would be folly to build an expensive one when there is only a population of30,000. It will be so easy to pull down or sell onto Prestos or mace.;)

It's a minimum expense venture if you ask me.

Fran
27-Oct-06, 09:02
Just passed the Tesco site and all looks ok to me, thank goodness. The roof is intact. Pleased to see that the petrol pumps are advertising 24 hour service.

henry20
27-Oct-06, 13:54
I have been speaking to some of the workmen at Tesco's and they said the roof never blew off, but it did take about 30 of them to keep it down due to the winds.