PDA

View Full Version : Weather Update

Tugmistress
13-Dec-11, 17:22
I keep hearing on MFR about storms and snow and thought i would put a few minds at rest.
We're in for a blustery night, but nothing over 50mph unless you are seriously in an exposed area.
Temps will be cold and watch out for the frost and ice for a few days, i expect the dew point to be low enough for snow for ALL levels from friday until at least monday by what the charts are showing tonight.

I am NOT seeing big dumpings or howling gales in Caithness!

Phill
13-Dec-11, 17:27
Beware o'the trains though!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-16162338

david
13-Dec-11, 17:52
I keep hearing on MFR about storms and snow and thought i would put a few minds at rest.
We're in for a blustery night, but nothing over 50mph unless you are seriously in an exposed area.
Temps will be cold and watch out for the frost and ice for a few days, i expect the dew point to be low enough for snow for ALL levels from friday until at least monday by what the charts are showing tonight.

50mph winds-small potatoes. Bring it on!

bekisman
13-Dec-11, 17:59

Good - see you tomorrow afternoon!

silverlady
13-Dec-11, 18:35
Thanks pet!

chocolatechip
13-Dec-11, 23:04
Brillant news, couldn't cope with anymore of what we have had already!!!

poppett
14-Dec-11, 19:51
Not looking forward to our day trip to Inverness tomorrow to the hospital, planning a huge shop on Friday then hibernation for the weekend.