PDA

View Full Version : unclaimed lottery ticket

angela5
26-Oct-06, 11:17
Someone has until 5pm tonight to claim their share in 5 million. The ticket was bought in scotland back in april.
Imagine holding onto to the ticket until the last minute or even worse unaware yours was a winning one.:eek:

saxovtr
26-Oct-06, 11:24
i for 1 would not be keeping it this long til claim it!! wooooo 5million,i cud be racing aboot watten in a jetski the day!

phoenix
26-Oct-06, 12:25
Someone has until 5pm tonight to claim their share in 5 million. The ticket was bought in scotland back in april.
Imagine holding onto to the ticket until the last minute or even worse unaware yours was a winning one.

My hubby had three old lottery tickets by his bedside up until a short time ago :eek:.........I threw them out during a cleaning spree when he left to work away from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Piglet
26-Oct-06, 13:15
My hubby had three old lottery tickets by his bedside up until a short time ago :eek:.........I threw them out during a cleaning spree when he left to work away from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Ah well too late now eh . . . you could have been in a nice hot place rather than here - if you were the winner.

danc1ngwitch
26-Oct-06, 14:05
reminds me i bought a scratch card and i must go scratch it now . LoL x

angela5
26-Oct-06, 14:19
reminds me i bought a scratch card and i must go scratch it now . LoL x

Good luck. Let us know how much you've won.

Kingetter
26-Oct-06, 14:22
Good luck. Let us know how much you've won.

yeah, and send us a postcard from wherever why dontcha?

angela5
26-Oct-06, 14:35
yeah, and send us a postcard from wherever why dontcha?

Hmmm! ye sound kind'a miffed kingetter. Here, try your luck with this.[lol]

http://www.jokescratchcards.co.uk/images/joker.jpg

Kingetter
26-Oct-06, 14:57
Hmmm! ye sound kind'a miffed kingetter. Here, try your luck with this.

http://www.jokescratchcards.co.uk/images/joker.jpg
Funny Girl. Why's the umbrella wifie not flying? nae broomstick?

sapphire
26-Oct-06, 15:02
Funny Girl. Why's the umbrella wifie not flying? nae broomstick?

Lol!:lol: I can hear the cauldron starting to bubble again....you'd better watch out Kingetter!