PDA

View Full Version : Wick Explorers

rfr10
25-Oct-06, 20:32
I thought I should maybe post a message on behalf of the Wick Explorer Scouts.

There are currently 5 Explorers in Wick with 6 or 7 on a good night. This is not a lot compared to other Explorer groups. The Explorers in Wick are now a seperate group from the Scouts and activity programmes are decided amongst ourself. The group is run by us with the help on some nights from an adult. In the Explorers, we can do almost anything you want with in reason. Eg. Climbing, swimming, cooking, bowling, cycling and almost everything like this plus much more. We can also do the Duke of Edinburgh Award.

We would welcome anyone between the ages of 14 and 17 along on a Monday night at 7:30-9:30 pm. If you are younger than this then there are the Scouts, Cubs and Beavers. If you are older then there are the Network scouts or maybe you would like to help out as a leader.

If you are interested or want more information then you can send me a PM or just come along on Monday to find out more. You can also check out the Scout section of Caithness.org or go to http://www.scoutscaithness.org.uk/index.asp?code=wick

Thanks!