PDA

View Full Version : Wish.Arrived!

cuddlepop
25-Oct-06, 12:10
Just to let everyone know that Wish and her family have arrived.
As you can imagine everything's in a buerach,kids just started school today,dog's very territorial,weather's not brilliant,computer off line for two weeks!....she's having withdrawels already[lol]
SHe say's hello and thank you for your kind thoughts.:D

Ricco
25-Oct-06, 12:23
Good luck to Wish and her family. Weather could be better for settling in.

Kingetter
25-Oct-06, 13:43
Well we're with her in spirit and hoping for the best for her.

Piglet
25-Oct-06, 13:46
That's good. Glad everything is going well.

cuddlepop
25-Oct-06, 13:51
Its strange meeting a fellow Org.Not how I expected her to look like but she's lovely.Whoops i can see this being taken all the wrong way.:lol:
Hubby cant get over how dark it gets up here,:you cant see your hand infront of you:we forget as we've lived here so long.
Warned them about tomorrow.s weather,its definately the calm before the storm.[lol]

WeeBurd
25-Oct-06, 15:11
That's wonderful news, Cuddlepop, please send the Wish clan our best "wishes"!! [lol]

Moira
25-Oct-06, 23:02
Pass on a very warm welcome to Wish & her family from me. It's windy & pelting down rain here. Hope you're faring better over where you are - if not - at least it will be cosy inside & Wish will have plenty of time to sort out the "housey" things, without having to worry about missing anything outside. Consolation is - the weather here usually improves around April - by that time Wish will have the house looking like a palace & will be ready to venture outside ;)