PDA

View Full Version : Paypal help

smithp
03-Dec-11, 21:13
Sold a few items on ebay recently. The money is showing in my ebay summary, but paypal haven't put this in my bank account? Do I need to ask them? and if so how?

shazzap
03-Dec-11, 21:17
They sometimes put a hold on funds. But will pay it, when they get it. If the money is in your account, you have to send it to your bank. The tools are at the top to do this.

starfish
03-Dec-11, 21:18
think you have to transfer it i normally do

shazzap
03-Dec-11, 21:22
Yes if the funds are there. You transfer from your PayPal account, to your bank account.

smithp
03-Dec-11, 21:56
many thanks

TAFKAL
03-Dec-11, 22:28
As above. Funds will be sat in your paypal account until you transfer them :)

Alrock
03-Dec-11, 22:30
As above. Funds will be sat in your paypal account until you transfer them :)

Or spend them....

TAFKAL
03-Dec-11, 23:47
Or spend them....

Ha ha yeah that actually is what i normally do!! Or leave them sat in there so they don't get taken up by bills...

Beat Bug
04-Dec-11, 00:55
Don't you have to wait until you have at least £50 in your pay pal account before you can draw any out?

TAFKAL
04-Dec-11, 01:39
Don't you have to wait until you have at least £50 in your pay pal account before you can draw any out?

Nope :) Any amount

EDDIE
04-Dec-11, 13:57
Sold a few items on ebay recently. The money is showing in my ebay summary, but paypal haven't put this in my bank account? Do I need to ask them? and if so how?
To get the money from ure paypal account to ure bank account u have to transfer it but there is a commision charge for doing it its not free sometimes ure better to leave the money in ure paypal account and then use it up the the next time ure buying on ebay other website to dodge the fee

Kodiak
04-Dec-11, 14:04
If you have a PayPal Account the easist way to get hold of your cash is with the PayPal Access Card. It is like a Prepaid Credit Card and can be used as such. You can also get you money from an ATM.

Here is a Link to the PayPal Access Card and you will see it is a Master Card. :-

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/accesscard/index.htm

It is an good idea if you are selling on eBay as you can get instant access to your Cash and you don not have to wait for 5 to 10 days for your cash to be transferred to your bank account.

DeHaviLand
04-Dec-11, 17:07
The paypal access card is only available by invitation. So if you haven't received an e-mail from paypal, you cant get one.

oldmarine
04-Dec-11, 17:59
I learned much about PayPal reading the comments on this thread. Thank you responders.

Kodiak
04-Dec-11, 18:42
The paypal access card is only available by invitation. So if you haven't received an e-mail from paypal, you cant get one.

I have had mine for sometime now, this new one and the one before that. Since I had the first one, which was a Visa Card, I was sent this new one automaticly by PayPal.

So due to this I did not know it was by Initation only, pity really as it is a good way of easy access to your PayPal Cash.