PDA

View Full Version : Reward for lost camera

markthacker
01-Dec-11, 15:54
I am offering a £100 reward for the safe return of my camera which was lost at the weekend. This is valuable to me because of the pictures on it which were taken as part of my Archaeology research. The camera is a panasonic Lumix in a black carry case and I think was lost about Freswick mains over the weekend. I would be very grateful for any information. Thanks, Mark

George Brims
02-Dec-11, 21:36
Since you lost it in a rural location chances are it just hasn't been found yet, rather than being found but the person not knowing whose it is. To guard against the latter case, it's good to keep a picture of a card with your name and address in the memory.
Good luck, hope it turns up.

starfish
02-Dec-11, 21:47
sent you a pm

markthacker
04-Dec-11, 15:29
Camera Found! Thanks for replies and interest. Mark

oldmarine
04-Dec-11, 18:07
I am offering a £100 reward for the safe return of my camera which was lost at the weekend. This is valuable to me because of the pictures on it which were taken as part of my Archaeology research. The camera is a panasonic Lumix in a black carry case and I think was lost about Freswick mains over the weekend. I would be very grateful for any information. Thanks, Mark
Mark: I read on another thread your camera was found and returned to you. I trust all the important data was also there.