PDA

View Full Version : 4% discount from British Gas

golach
28-Nov-11, 23:57
Not sure if any Orgers get their power from British Gas, if you phone 0800 048 0202 quoting your account numbers, you may qualify for a 4% discount on both your electricity and gas bills until Feb 2013. its as easy as that.

TAFKAL
29-Nov-11, 00:13
I'm staying truly British - Scottish Hydro. Would rather pay all that money for the tax to go into our own coffers not someone elses ;)

secrets in symmetry
29-Nov-11, 01:27
Not sure if any Orgers get their power from British Gas, if you phone 0800 048 0202 quoting your account numbers, you may qualify for a 4% discount on both your electricity and gas bills until Feb 2013. its as easy as that.Can you give us some more information golach? Even I am not cheeky enough to phone British Gas and ask for a 4% discount!

golach
29-Nov-11, 09:10
Can you give us some more information golach? Even I am not cheeky enough to phone British Gas and ask for a 4% discount!

Just ask them to be put on the Discount Energy Tariff

theone
29-Nov-11, 09:19
I'm staying truly British - Scottish Hydro. Would rather pay all that money for the tax to go into our own coffers not someone elses ;)

Fuel tax from every supplier goes to the British coffers.

ducati
29-Nov-11, 09:28

At some point the vast, huge profits go home.

TAFKAL
29-Nov-11, 20:35

I don't mean VAT on fuel - I'm talking tax on their profits which is a huge amount more...