PDA

View Full Version : De Vita's, the only Italian pizzeria in Caithness. Highly recommended for all ages

caithnessmw
28-Nov-11, 04:17
I am leaving some feedback for De Vita's Pizzeria & Café Bar

Three of us were in the new De Vita's for our lunch on Friday 25th Nov 2011. De Vita's is a pizzeria and café bar.

I had a pepperoni, onion and sweetcorn pizza. Pepperoni had a lovely taste and the pizzahad a thin base, not too thin and the mozzarella cheese finished of the taste. 10 out of 10!!

The chicken and mushroom pizza was also a prize winner. Again 10 out of 10.

Minestrone soup tasted delicious. The soup was obviously fresh and not from a tin! A+

We had a amaretti cheesecake for a dessert, also homemade! Very very tasty! 11 out of 10!!

We had a pot of tea made from actual tea leaves, not a teabag!

The pizzeria, we all agreed that the food we had was 100% home made. The food was very nice and we will definitely be back soon. We recommend De Vita's for everyone of all ages to actually have a home made meal out in Wick, Caithness.

The pizzeria and café also has a takeaway service and they offer free delivery for orders over £10. The takeaway menu can be downloaded from their website.

I have added their contact detail at the bottom of the page, (I found out this from their takeaway menu)

Caithnessmw

De Vita's Contact Details

Owners: Mr and Mrs De Vita

97 High Street
Wick
Caithness
KW1 4LR (next to the Crown Bar)

Tel: 01955 602803
Mobiles: 07896 964419 or 07952 591853
(http://www.devitas.co.uk)email: devitaspizzeria@hotmail.co.uk