PDA

View Full Version : frozen mice

bluelady
28-Nov-11, 02:38
my son has about a half dozen large frozen fluffys to give away for anyone who has a pet that can eat these. Sadly his snake of 16 yrs passed away and its a waste just to dispose of them. Anyone wanting them let me ken

Kodiak
28-Nov-11, 02:41
No Thanks, last time I tried to eat one a I nearly choked on one of the small bones. :Razz

bluelady
28-Nov-11, 11:12
ha ha, put them thru e blender first pet :lol:

Alrock
28-Nov-11, 11:30
Where are you?

sandyr1
28-Nov-11, 14:02
Now this is a new one....when one thinks they have heard it all....along comes another one!

ShelleyCowie
28-Nov-11, 20:38
Now this is a new one....when one thinks they have heard it all....along comes another one!

I dont get this....was someone elses post deleted?

golach
28-Nov-11, 20:41
Sandy, many on 'e org keep snakes and other reptiles, dead mice is what they are fed on.

George Brims
28-Nov-11, 22:51
It's not just reptiles. My daughter went off to college and left me in charge of her tarantula. By the time that thing died I was feeding it twenty large crickets at a time. The bloke at the pet shop said I would be cheaper feeding it mice. I passed on that, especially since he said most big spiders will only take a live one. Seeing it stalk the crickets was bad enough.

sandyr1
29-Nov-11, 02:30
Sandy, many on 'e org keep snakes and other reptiles, dead mice is what they are fed on.

Yes Mr. G., but it never came to mind....Perhaps I am in another World!! That should make for some comments!

bluelady
29-Nov-11, 03:17
I have a taker for the mice now- thanks for looking :)

ShelleyCowie
29-Nov-11, 14:34
i have a freezer full of mice and rats here for my snake. No biggy. All animals need to eat. Snakes can eat mice, rats, rabbits, quails...lots actually. :)