PDA

View Full Version : neighbours from hell!!!

danc1ngwitch
23-Oct-06, 18:17
Hmmmm I scratch ma chin, I have often thought that u should try and be nice ta yer neighbours but recently I have had a gut full, Kids runnin around screamin and pullin ma kids toys out leavin them all over the place. Bangin da gates throwin stones, walkin in yer house takin crisps and ice pops outta yer freezer. Hmmmm, I am a patient woman but hey hey hey enough is enough.. Not to mention dat the kids mother has a sister who doesna live on same street, but her kids always er... Ah!!! i hear u all say go see da parents.. Hey do me a favour u come see this parents and I jest u not u will not return. The parents are not responsible enough thinks too much about drink etc etc etc.. Ok yep I have turned inta a big moan, Lol .. x bout time i have.

highlander
23-Oct-06, 18:26
Dont you have locks on your doors LOL

Piglet
23-Oct-06, 18:27
think she may need a lock on the freezer & cupboards as well LoL [lol]

young
23-Oct-06, 18:45
I think you should tell the kids to stop coming in and taking things from your freezer and cupboards and even if the mothers are as bad as your making out maybe you should still have a word with them instead of making assumptions about them:Razz :Razz

Murchiemannie
23-Oct-06, 18:59
danc1ngwitch.
what aboot a BIG dog to scare them away.
Seriously though it's not good enough. I'd take the bull by the horns and with the help of someone on the strong side I'd go and have a word and if it didn't help at least you would have given them the opportunity to reply(hopefuuly not retaliate)then I'd report it to the police/council and start keeping my door LOCKED. Good luck

MadPict
23-Oct-06, 19:37
Hear me now, wot yous need is to get some bruvers from da Wick Ghetto Massive to come round and sit outside your ouse to scare da peeps away. maybe evun borrow them some glocks to wave in da faces of da little peeps crew. Aight, respect.

percy toboggan
23-Oct-06, 19:47
You sound more like someone from Peckham, than Castletown. Or are you an emigree?

Bangin' 'da' gates ? Is this the new text speak or how you really talk like innit?

Intrigued of England.

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 19:49
could be shetland though lots o doos & das up there :lol:

sam
23-Oct-06, 19:50
there's no excuse kids walking in taking stuff from your cupboards, and in this day and age you shouldnt have to keep your door locked to stop it, thats like letting the little devils bully you.
you should go to the parents and if you dont get any satisfaction then take matters further, after all it is stealing and if they get away with it now imagine what they will be like 10 years down the road it may be crisps and ice pops now it will be alot more in 10 years time.[evil]

cuddlepop
23-Oct-06, 20:10
Your going to have to start being tough otherwise the wee bliters will know your a soft touch when it comes to goodies.Lock the doors,borrow someones big growly brother,get a dog,booby trap the sweetie cupboard,make disgusting ice lollies etc etc.
Go on you'll have fun:lol:

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 20:13
Your going to have to start being tough otherwise the wee bliters will know your a soft touch when it comes to goodies.Lock the doors,borrow someones big growly brother,get a dog,booby trap the sweetie cupboard,make disgusting ice lollies etc etc.
Great idea cuddlepop, especially with Haloween coming up, what better chance to try out the toffee tatties. :evil

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 20:17
Great idea cuddlepop, especially with Haloween coming up, what better chance to try out the toffee tatties. :evil

Connie you have such a wicked streak!!!!!...I like the way you think!:lol:

Mamabear
23-Oct-06, 20:17

What is a bliter? Is this a new description? Ive noticed it a few times on this forum lately & what does it mean? Sounds good though

cuddlepop
23-Oct-06, 20:22
Mama bear it descibes a wee toe rag.A naughty child.
Much prefer the slang;)

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 20:24
Sorry to dissapoint you but i think i'll turn down your invitation to dinner Connie :lol:

Rheghead
23-Oct-06, 20:30
What is a bliter? Is this a new description? Ive noticed it a few times on this forum lately & what does it mean? Sounds good though

I think the correct spelling is blighter. A person who wreaks havoc on something.

sapphire
23-Oct-06, 20:32
Sorry to dissapoint you but i think i'll turn down your invitation to dinner Connie

Coward!!;) I'm sure Connie would put a spread on for you that you wouldn't forget in a hurry!:lol:

Sorry no more hijacking this serious thread!

connieb19
23-Oct-06, 20:40
Coward!!;) I'm sure Connie would put a spread on for you that you wouldn't forget in a hurry!

Sorry no more hijacking this serious thread!LOL, sapphire, I'm afraid I had to remove my reply to that or I'd be looking at a lifetime ban. I'm in stitches here at the thought though. :eek:

Saxo01
23-Oct-06, 20:42
I was the same i could hear the jail door banging & the key falling :lol:

Ricco
23-Oct-06, 21:14
Danc1ngwitch - its time to get out your lolly moulds and your baking tin. Make some nice delicious chilli lollies (use Thai chillies, not habenero 'cos they are too hot) and some nice crunchy senna pod biscuits. For goodness sake, though, make sure your kids know which is which! :lol:

katarina
23-Oct-06, 21:18
awe these poor kids! Maybe drunky parents don't feed them so they gotta steal from your fridge!

Ricco
23-Oct-06, 21:22
We've got similar families that shop at our local Asda. No respect, thieving, arrogant and aggressive. They feed their fill as they go around the store and leave the empties on the shelves, paying for none of it. Anyone who says anything just gets a load of abuse.:confused

Bobinovich
23-Oct-06, 23:47
We got a pack of 4 alarms for cupboard and fridge doors which emit an unmissable peircing noise when they're opened. Soon taught our own kids to ask rather than just helping themselves LOL!

We got them from Woolies but JML Direct do them here (http://www.jmldirect.com/product.php?cid=7&pid=46) but fit them inside the cupboard rather than outside (as shown in the video) or else the little blighters (see that word again!) will turn them off first [lol]

Moira
24-Oct-06, 00:24
Bob - this sounds like a great idea for the "Helping Each Other Lose Weight" thread. Only thing is my nerves would be shattered ;)

Fran
24-Oct-06, 00:58
You sound more like someone from Peckham, than Castletown. Or are you an emigree? --------

Bangin' 'da' gates ? Is this the new text speak or how you really talk like innit?

Intrigued of England.
--------------------------------------and whats wrong with Peckam?!!!

Ann
24-Oct-06, 01:16
Bob - this sounds like a great idea for the "Helping Each Other Lose Weight" thread. Only thing is my nerves would be shattered ;)

I agree Moira! Quick, patent it before anyone else does! :lol:

Gogglebox
24-Oct-06, 05:39
We got a pack of 4 alarms for cupboard and fridge doors which emit an unmissable peircing noise when they're opened. Soon taught our own kids to ask rather than just helping themselves LOL!

We got them from Woolies but JML Direct do them here (http://www.jmldirect.com/product.php?cid=7&pid=46) but fit them inside the cupboard rather than outside (as shown in the video) or else the little blighters (see that word again!) will turn them off first [lol]

Think you might have been two stone to late in buying them alarms for yourself !! lol

The words your looking for in the reply is pot -calling- kettle- black!! lol

Do you get banned for insulting moderators ? ? ?

squidge
24-Oct-06, 09:36
Develop A LOUD voice and use it. Dont get embarrassed to tell kids off.

I have a loud voice and i dont care about embarrassing the kids or myself to be honest. I had this with a couple of friends of the boys over the years. Where i cant be sure who is taking stuff i got them all together and shouted at them all. Be very straight - I WILL NOT have you taking things out of my fridge. You DO NOT behave like this in my house.Keep a very Straight face and be prepared to stand your ground. Also send them home if they dont behave - you have to let them know that the rules in your house are different from their own. If they LIKE playing at your house then tell them that unless they can promise to behave they will be sent home and send them home if they dont behave. Always worked in my house

Bobinovich
24-Oct-06, 09:53
Think you might have been two stone to late in buying them alarms for yourself !! lol

The words your looking for in the reply is pot -calling- kettle- black!! lol

Do you get banned for insulting moderators ? ? ?

In reply... Pot - Kettle - Black LOL [lol] , and wishful thinking on my behalf! [evil]

danc1ngwitch
24-Oct-06, 10:01
Now i canna help masel... i talk as i feel. Lol if i feel inteligent then i use large silly words that no one can understand. Da way i see it aslong as its readable which it is as u read it well , ( hides face and smirks ) then dat's ok by me.. hehehe!!!. As for lockin ma doors yep canna leave house wea out lockin em. And i'd like ta see u come tackle this parents LoL. U think Wick can be bad.

Ann
24-Oct-06, 10:01
I agree with you Squidge; the tone of voice has a lot to do with kids (and adults) taking notice; be firm and consistant; no repeated explaining; just make sure they know the rules in your house.

I see many people chastising their children and then prattling on to the stage where you can sense the young ones going yeah, yeah, yeah.

Straight and to the point; make your stand.; works with adults as well!;)

j4bberw0ck
24-Oct-06, 12:27

Please see attached booklet...........:lol:

If the rumours that they named their first child Brooklyn after the place where he was conceived, are true, it's a blessing that David and Victoria Beckham weren't in Peckham at the time. :eek:

JAWS
24-Oct-06, 14:08
Please see attached booklet...........:lol:

If the rumours that they named their first child Brooklyn after the place where he was conceived, are true, it's a blessing that David and Victoria Beckham weren't in Peckham at the time. :eek:
I'll bet the poor lad is just glad they weren't in Lower Slaughter.
(Yes, it is a real place and what's more, it's lovely.)

percy toboggan
24-Oct-06, 17:35
Apart from it being an inner city midden you mean?
Where gangs run riot, drugs are freely traded and law abiding decent folk ar robbed on a daily basis.

If I've offended you , or you come from Peckham, hello.:D

percy toboggan
24-Oct-06, 17:40
Totally unbeknown to me some kids have been indulging in some anti-social behaviour on our small estate. Today, a leaflet with their photogrpahs (from cctv) and their 'tags' (graffitis names I assume) was delivered to every house. I hope they are apprehended and punished. Full marks to the Housing Association.
Strange, I have lived here thirty years and am on familiar speaking terms with about four neighbours,two of whom I consider friends and nodding terms with a couple more. Perhaps in Caithnessian terms this makes me anti-social??? answers on a postcard.