PDA

View Full Version : Just joined the Org ..

Moggy Cattermole
23-Oct-06, 09:50
Just found out about the site and its nice to see .. been out of Wick for a few years ( I was in Domino's the last time I was in Wick) so looking forward to catching up with things in the old Home Town, things seem to have changed a bit !! ..:eek:

golach
23-Oct-06, 09:58
Welcome to the .Org hope you have fun

Kingetter
23-Oct-06, 10:01
Welcome MC - enjoy!

willowbankbear
23-Oct-06, 10:03
Dominoes!!??! Yeve been gone a long time Moggy, We now have the Waterfront to keep us amused on a Saturday night, Its carpets will remind ye of the Dominoes though,theyre absolutely honking. I would suggest they should wash them or get new carpets as folk will just not go,yuk

Welcome to the forum though

scotty_mags
23-Oct-06, 10:03
Hi,

I am also new to the Org......have not been back in Wick for 5 years but hope to go "Home" sometime early next yea for a few days.....
:D

lassieinfife
23-Oct-06, 10:06
welcome:lol:

Kingetter
23-Oct-06, 10:07
Hi,

I am also new to the Org......have not been back in Wick for 5 years but hope to go "Home" sometime early next yea for a few days.....
:D
Welcome to you also.

Moggy Cattermole
23-Oct-06, 10:37
Dominoes!!??! Yeve been gone a long time Moggy, We now have the Waterfront to keep us amused on a Saturday night, Its carpets will remind ye of the Dominoes though,theyre absolutely honking. I would suggest they should wash them or get new carpets as folk will just not go,yuk

Welcome to the forum though

Cheers everyone !!

Ah the Dominoes sticky carpets !! .. LOL .. had forgotten about that !!

wilma
23-Oct-06, 10:55
welcome to the org :D Moggy Cattermole.

cuddlepop
23-Oct-06, 11:30
I saw your name as the newest member and thought thats the best sign in yet:lol:
You sound full of fun,you'll enjoy your time on the org:D Enjoy!

krieve
23-Oct-06, 11:52
Welcome Moggy Cattermole and Scotty Mags.

Piglet
23-Oct-06, 12:12
Hi Moggy Cattermole & Scotty Mags.

Happy posting :Razz

canuck
23-Oct-06, 12:42
Welcome Moggy Cattermole and Scotty Mags.

Great to have you with us. This group of characters will keep you laughing, occasionally crying and always feeling that you are among friends. I hope that you enjoy their company as much as I do.

evelyn
23-Oct-06, 13:59
welcome moggy, Sure you`ll find all of this a "Piece of Cake". That`ll have a few of them thinking.

Buttercup
23-Oct-06, 15:13
Hi Moggy Cattermole and Scotty Mags. We were all new at one time, hope you have fun posting with us. :lol:

candyfloss
23-Oct-06, 15:29
Hi Moggy Cattermole & Scotty Mags, happy posting to you both :D

Cedric Farthsbottom III
23-Oct-06, 15:56
Welcome to the the both of you.....a piece o' cake....now thats got me thinkin evelyn!!!!:lol: :lol:

jemmima-june
23-Oct-06, 16:03
Hello and Welcome i am just here a month myself and it is great.
Was at my 1st quiz last night and what friendly ppl are here and fun to be around. Happy Posts Threads and Chatting