PDA

View Full Version : Come meet MINNIE MOUSE at K.G Events Big Opening Day & Wick Fun Day

Katy
23-Nov-11, 15:16
K.G Events is delighted to have Minnie Mouse Mascot outfit home and she will be making her first appearance at our Big Opening and Wick Fun Day on Saturday (26th November).

Bring your kids along to meet Minnie and bring your camera to get a photo taken with Minnie, do hope to have a photographer here on the day to get photos taken with Minnie.

On the Fun/Opening Day we will also have the following:

* Free Prize Draw
* Taking part in the Lucky Envelope which the Caithness Chamber of Commerce have supported.
* Wine, Teas and coffees with some nibbles
* Also for the Fun/Open Day we are offering - 10% off all Fancy Dress, 10% of all bookings for the Party Room made on the day, 10% for all bookings for Minnie Mouse (information below about when she is available) and also 10% of all Chair Cover Bookings made on the day too.

The Lunch Box (Wick) Ltd will also be here joining in selling Sandwiches, Mini Quiches, Mince Pies, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Strawberry Tarts and home baking - we will provide some tables and chairs so you can sit and enjoy it and join in the fun with us.

We are also hoping to have a few more tables with local businesses and as soon as these are confirmed I will update here.

We hope to see you all on Saturday - open from 10am - 5pm but Minnie will be here from 11am!

Katy
K.G Events

Katy
23-Nov-11, 15:17
Minnie Mouse is available to come to Birthday Parties, Fun Days/Fayres, Playschool or Nursery Parties and Charity Fundraisers get in touch for more information:
www.kgevents.co.uk or 07867 961 310

Katy x

Katy
24-Nov-11, 15:44
Also have some more attending now and joining in the fun:

* Crystals Creations
* Jamie @ Home
* Bubble & Spice Cosmetics
and Tarot Reading.

Still a few more to confirm yet so as soon as we hear anymore we will keep you all updated.

Hope to see you all on Saturday :D

Katy x

brandy
25-Nov-11, 16:04
ok i am so jealous! really want to come along but im in my shop all day! *laughs* good luck for tomorrow! and i will be there in spirit! would love to have my cards read though!

dollycat
26-Nov-11, 10:08
Katy
your shop looks lovely and bright and catches the eye when you drive through town.
Good luck with fun day

Katy
28-Nov-11, 19:47
Thank you Dollycat I love getting feedback :)

Awh Brandy I would have loved to have gone to all the shops on Saturday too but didn't even get a minute to get out, hope it went well for you too.

Well Fun Day was a great success and Minnie went down a treat! She is available to hire for all events - parties, weddings, fayres, charity events etc, get in touch for more info.

We raised a great £66.97 for Wick Christmas Lights :)

Thank you to everyone for all your support :D

Katy xx

brandy
28-Nov-11, 20:44
everyone that came in my shop i pointed them your way.. i was like.. ohh have you been to the new shop yet? a lot were like.. theres a new shop? of course you must go check it out! *laughs* tried to get the word out for you!