PDA

View Full Version : LOST Season 3

divanp75
22-Oct-06, 22:00
Are you like me and cant wait till the next season of lost is aired on
channel 4 and E4.

Well there are some very nice americans that are already able to see season 3 and putting it on www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com)

Episodes 1, 2 and 3 are now there.

Happy watching

connieb19
22-Oct-06, 22:03
I watched season 1 for about 6 weeks and then I missed it for a couple of weeks and couldn't get back into it at all.:(
I'm waiting patiently for Desperate Housewives to start again.

divanp75
22-Oct-06, 22:34
You might find that on the web site too.
:)

WeeBurd
22-Oct-06, 22:38
I have seen the first three episodes of the new season, and I have to say, I'm hooked more than ever!

So many questions, it makes sense but it doesn't. I remember saying of the first episode "Too much to take in, I'm not watching that", yet here I am devouring the third season with glee.

Surely this will be the last season though? If they don't start making sense of things soon, then I think I may lose faith!:lol:

moshmosh
22-Oct-06, 23:52
Are you like me and cant wait till the next season of lost is aired on
channel 4 and E4.

Sky have bought the rights to air Season 3 unfortunately.

The Angel Of Death
23-Oct-06, 10:37
And season 4 as well

They think the producers have enough material to make atleast 6 or 7 seasons.

Also this season will see a break in america think we only have 3 more eppisodes and then it takes a break untill feb then runs the rest of the season without interuptions unlike season 2 which was almost like a week on week off with interuptions

Im pure hooked and am lapping up season 3 as well

I think there all still in the plane and there all in the process of dying due to decompression within the cabin and there lives are flashing before them in the flashbacks but there all somehow connected (if that makes sense)

The ones that have already died are the ones in the plane that have died so far

WeeBurd
23-Oct-06, 10:56
And season 4 as well

They think the producers have enough material to make atleast 6 or 7 seasons.

Also this season will see a break in america think we only have 3 more eppisodes and then it takes a break untill feb then runs the rest of the season without interuptions unlike season 2 which was almost like a week on week off with interuptions

Im pure hooked and am lapping up season 3 as well

I think there all still in the plane and there all in the process of dying due to decompression within the cabin and there lives are flashing before them in the flashbacks but there all somehow connected (if that makes sense)

The ones that have already died are the ones in the plane that have died so far

I dunno... seeing "Henry Gale" at the airport as a Security guy, I just don't get it; what's so special about Locke; how do the others have all the info on Jack etc? I'm completely baffled, yet completely hooked!

divanp75
23-Oct-06, 13:44
But what about the sailing guy. at the end of season 2 you see these two men in Russia / Siberia or some where. The explosion of the hatch sets of their computers and they ring the Sailing guy ex-girlfriend??????

Well that at least proves that the theory that they are the only ones left in the world as wrong.

The Angel Of Death
23-Oct-06, 14:14
She always said she had enough cash to find him if he ever disapeared because her father didnt want them to be together and managed to get him onto the island and now he is stuck there

The father is part of the dharma set up somehow and i think that henry is some relation of hers as well (brother i think)

The russian dudes are looking for the location of the island (hired by desmond's girlfriend) which can only be found if the hatch numbers are not pressed which gives of some electromagnetic pulse which is what the russians were looking for cause they missed it when it caused the plane crash when desmond didnt press the numbers at the end of season 2 flashback

98elite
23-Oct-06, 14:53
Don't wish to spoil things for those who are waiting for the UK season three, so if you really need some answers to the hundreds of questions you have take a look at this website theres some good discussion going on.

http://www.toomuchfreetime.net/archives/lost_season_three/index.html

loving season 3