PDA

View Full Version : Spooky or What

footie chick
21-Oct-06, 22:21
On BBC2 Bonnie Tyler sang Its a Heartake at the same time as Rod Stewart sung the same song on ITV who sung it the best?

IMO it was Rod Stewart hands down

angela5
21-Oct-06, 22:26
Well i had it on x-factor (stv) and it was too good to switch channels. Rod Stewart was amazing, oh and the contestants!;)

footie chick
21-Oct-06, 22:28
Must admit I wish MacDonald had shown us it they were a 1/4 pounder or a BIG mac :lol:

angela5
21-Oct-06, 22:31
Must admit I wish MacDonald had shown us it they were a 1/4 pounder or a BIG mac :lol:

Hee Hee, i thought they were gonna show tartan g-strings. Sharon looked so disappointed.[lol]

Carlo Gambino
21-Oct-06, 22:38
Bonnie Tyler of course. Rod Stewart is a good entertainer but a poor singer.
Handbags & Gladrags, great song after the Stereophonics covered it ,they made it sound good . Sorry Wrinkly Rod fans ,He is a plastic

willowbankbear
21-Oct-06, 22:41
Ive got a pic of him in a Rangers strip with John Greig, He seems to get the girls though, money talks aye?:roll:

footie chick
21-Oct-06, 22:47
I prefer the colour blue {he he} but tonight I thought he was by far the better performer of the song

Piglet
21-Oct-06, 23:35
I think Rod was the best tonight. . . sorry Bonnie Tyler fans.

Loafer
22-Oct-06, 20:25
On BBC2 Bonnie Tyler sang Its a Heartake at the same time as Rod Stewart sung the same song on ITV who sung it the best?

IMO it was Rod Stewart hands down

Funny because I said to the Breadlady last night when Bonnie Tyler was on TV that when I was a yowng cheil at the picture hoose in Thurso, when It's a Heartache came on, I ACTUALLY thought it was Rod Stewart singing it!!

Best version? Definately Bonnie, voice is different class to Rod, who is just a wee bit better that a good karaoke singer..

The Loafer