PDA

View Full Version : Underwear sells for 5,000 Pounds!

sandyr1
18-Nov-11, 02:45
Kylie Minogue's underwear sells for 5,000 pounds.
Any comments you Rascals???

ducati
18-Nov-11, 07:35
I'd happily pay £5000 for Kylie's knickers, but only if they fit me.

fender
18-Nov-11, 08:37
I should be so lucky!!

Alrock
18-Nov-11, 09:32
Soiled????

ducati
18-Nov-11, 09:33
Soiled????

No No I've just been working on the car.

mi16
18-Nov-11, 10:23
At least you could honestly say that you have been in Kylies knickers

Corrie 3
18-Nov-11, 10:39
For £5000 I would want Kylie as well as her knickers!!!

C3..............:eek::roll:;)

PantsMAN
18-Nov-11, 14:42
Not to be sniffed at then? £5K I mean.

sandyr1
18-Nov-11, 14:47
Would like to hear a 'feminine' view....
Interesting situation......
This year a Charity Golf Tournament was held for Breast Cancer.....
On the Putting Green the usual competition was held for a fee of $5.00....The two women who were adjudicating said competition were rather scantily dressed and were a great attraction with the golfers....also known as the 'boys'! They actually raised several Thousands of Dollars.....

The question is....Is this a proper way to raise funds for a very worthy cause...like Kylie's Breeks!

golach
18-Nov-11, 15:10
The question is....Is this a proper way to raise funds for a very worthy cause...like Kylie's Breeks!
Sandy, if someone is daft enough to pay £5k for Kylies bloomers and the money goes to charity, then whats the harm?

Its the BBC's Annual Children in Need fund raising day today, over £18m was raised on the night last year, the final total being £40m, £1.6m from Scotland alone, many daft things will be done tonight, but in the end its raising money, so why worry about Kylies underwear Sandy?

sandyr1
18-Nov-11, 15:47
I was thinking more about 'standards of decency'...
I suppose if the 'girlies' can walk the runway on the Victoria's Secrets Promotion, all if quite wonderful.....and the Charities get the money.

Just wondered what the females thought of showing/pushing 'intimate' things!

shazzap
18-Nov-11, 16:01
I was thinking more about 'standards of decency'...
I suppose if the 'girlies' can walk the runway on the Victoria's Secrets Promotion, all if quite wonderful.....and the Charities get the money.

Just wondered what the females thought of showing/pushing 'intimate' things!

As long as it's for charity, and as long as it's not me. I don't care.[lol]

donnick
18-Nov-11, 17:04
well done the generous man /woman who bough them obviously got loads of money ,and it no like she gonna wear them again .She probably has a new pair for every day of the week . no harm done it must be taken in the offer that it was given as a light hearted gesture........a womans point of view:D

pat
18-Nov-11, 18:57
Was at a Marie Curie in London a couple of weeks ago, Nancy Deloool (whatever her name is - Svens ex girlfriend!) was there with some friends - Nancy was getting some stick from the auctioneer so offered to give someone a dancing lesson - raised £2,000!
Maureen Lipman was guest speaker - absolutely great, went down well with the diners - after some repartee with auctioneer she offered to have 4/6 people round to her kitchen to teach them to make chicken soup - raised £6,000!

Kylie's Knickers - no thanks - they are second hand!

golach
18-Nov-11, 19:56
Sandy, why worry about Kylie, look what someone paid for these

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-15525849

sandyr1
18-Nov-11, 20:00
Ohhhh dear.....

golach
18-Nov-11, 20:15
Ohhhh dear.....

Whats wrong, are you not amused Sandy [lol]

sandyr1
18-Nov-11, 20:24
A wee bitty beeg!

Also wanted to hear from the more weeman (Ladies on here), what they think......s

Dadie
18-Nov-11, 22:22
More material/more money?
Or was more cash generated per square inch of material in Kylies undies?
And as a female ...whats the harm in Kylies scanties being used to raise cash for charity...
but its the bidders that want the undies that my eyebrows are slightly raised at!
Just why?

orkneycadian
18-Nov-11, 23:48
but its the bidders that want the undies that my eyebrows are slightly raised at!
Just why?

Just make sure you keep the Safe Search setting on Google on Strict - On no account turn it Off - Theres a big bad world out there, but on Strict, you'll be OK! ;-)

Dadie
18-Nov-11, 23:54
I mean to say mens worn undies, dont hold the same appeal...no matter who has worn them!
So who are the saddos wanting to sniff the crotches?
And why spend so much when you used to get worn undies on ebay for far less if you are into that sort of thing!

orkneycadian
18-Nov-11, 23:56
Maybe they are very charitable saddos?

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 00:14
I wouldn't pay £5,000 for Kylie's undies, and I don't think I would pay £5,000 for a night with Kylie (with or without undies) - if only because there are better ways of spending that much money on unbridled hedonism.

orkneycadian
19-Nov-11, 00:17
And why spend so much when you used to get worn undies on ebay for far less if you are into that sort of thing!

:confused I think at sometime, your Safe Search must have been at something other than Strict! ;)

orkneycadian
19-Nov-11, 13:49
Whats JJC got to do with Kylies knickers? Was it she who bought them?

secrets in symmetry
19-Nov-11, 13:57
Whats JJC got to do with Kylies knickers? Was it she who bought them?Oops, wrong thread. Thanks!

Post moved to right thread.