PDA

View Full Version : **ERC** presents ROCKMANAY

J Wishbone
06-Dec-04, 14:23
**'E' Rock Concert** presents
ROCKMANAY
Thursday 30th December @ 8pm - Thurso Viewfirth

On Thursday the 30th of December we will be holding a Rock night in Thurso Viewfirth Sports Bar or Barn. It will be an evening dedicated completely to Rock, with a selection of Rock music being played all night from bands such as - Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Aerosmith, Motorhead, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Black Sabbath, Audioslave, Queen, Green Day, Iron Maiden, RATM, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Sex Pistols, ZZ Top, Bon Jovi, Funeral for a Friend, Van Halen, Nirvana etc...

If you like Rock music, then this should come as a welcome change to Skinandis. There'll be no chance of hearing S Club, Busted or anything similar, it'll be rock all night. On top of that, the drink's cheaper and it's only £3 to get in. We will also have some live music from a local band / act but are still waiting to confirm them.

This stripped down version of 'E' Rock Concert is to raise money for the next 'E' Rock Concert so we can make it bigger and better next time round.

Tickets will be available from certain outlets soon, I will confirm the date when the tickets are ready.

Thanks for reading this - hope to see you there.

**ERC** :evil

Donnie
06-Dec-04, 15:54
Is this the same thing the boss was planning?

theboss
06-Dec-04, 16:20
It certainly is Mac!!!

Darren

Donnie
06-Dec-04, 16:28
Good Lad.

samcant
06-Dec-04, 22:39
I'll have to come along and make a complete cretin of myself. Then off to Inchnadamph the next day. What a glamorous life i lead.