PDA

View Full Version : Police State UK

Bazeye
11-Nov-11, 21:41
Yes it is on the Mails website but it doesnt alter the fact that it happened.
Some interesting comments after the report.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060410/Nearly-200-suspected-English-Defence-League-supporters-arrested-near-Cenotaph-Remembrance-service.html

golach
11-Nov-11, 21:45
Yes it is on the Mails website but it doesnt alter the fact that it happened. Some interesting comments after the report.

Well done the Polis, doing their job well, and keeping the peace.

billmoseley
11-Nov-11, 22:00
Any one who want to protest on a day like today should be arrested. it is a day to remember brave people who gave their all, not louts who want their pics in the papers. Well done the police

sandyr1
11-Nov-11, 22:13
Well done/ I just love that word Robustly/ so very English!
When dealing with the Media I used to use...The suspect is 'helping Police with their enquiries'..The North American media loved it!
So very British...Straight from Scotland Yard.
And of course..where it all started.

The Polis did their thing, but remember to also thank your Gov't for allowing them to go and do it. Takes the Will of the 'Powers that be' to make this happen.

oldmarine
11-Nov-11, 23:14
Yes it is on the Mails website but it doesnt alter the fact that it happened.
Some interesting comments after the report.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060410/Nearly-200-suspected-English-Defence-League-supporters-arrested-near-Cenotaph-Remembrance-service.html
I read the furnished web site and found it similar to the "occupy movements" going on in the USA.
Those people are leaving their mark all over the country including Tucson, Arizona where I currently live. I refuse to let it bother me.

Bazeye
11-Nov-11, 23:31
Any one who want to protest on a day like today should be arrested. it is a day to remember brave people who gave their all, not louts who want their pics in the papers. Well done the police

They werent protesting though, they were paying their respects.

secrets in symmetry
12-Nov-11, 00:01
I saw the title of this thread, and I knew exactly what it would be about.

Well done the Polis, doing their job well, and keeping the peace.You and I may have disagreed over poppies golach, but I echo your comments here.

Membership of the English Defence League is sufficient grounds to be turned into dog food - although only for starving dogs....

ducati
12-Nov-11, 08:00
Wherever the EDL congregate, violence, fear and intimidation break out. They had done nothing wrong? What about abusing the foreign staff in the pub they were in? Is that OK? The police would be pretty stupid if they didnt pre-empt the inevitable trouble.

These people are morons, have you actually looked at what they stand for. They remind me of the nutters in the states that lock themselves in compounds.

sids
12-Nov-11, 09:38
We need police to protect us from gangs of Nazis.