PDA

View Full Version : Is there anywhere to buy a baby gate in Thurso?

Sarah
10-Nov-11, 17:54
Random question I know, but I need one ASAP! I can't find anyone selling one second hand, so I think buying new is my only option, but I need it tomorrow. I am going to be in Scrabster and Thurso tomorrow, and just wondered if there is anywhere in Thurso where I could buy a baby gate? Like one of those barred ones with the little door you can open.

Kodiak
10-Nov-11, 18:01
I am not 100% sure but I think the most likely place would be Sutherlands the Chemist in Trail Street, Thurso.

JSutherland
10-Nov-11, 18:01
If you are on facebook, look on caithness ads.

AliciaMackinnon
10-Nov-11, 18:47
Argos in Wick as any of the shops in Thurso will just rip you off as they are all tight s!!!!!!

Koi
10-Nov-11, 19:35
We bought our Lindam one of amazon. It arrived within 2 days. Argos if you are going to wick would be a better idea than thurso as thurso if you can get one will be pretty expensive.

starfish
10-Nov-11, 19:42
try homeaid in thurso normally have loads of baby things

Sarah
10-Nov-11, 20:08
If you are on facebook, look on caithness ads.

Thanks, I didn't know those existed!

Sarah
10-Nov-11, 20:09
Argos in Wick as any of the shops in Thurso will just rip you off as they are all tight s!!!!!!

We bought our Lindam one of amazon. It arrived within 2 days. Argos if you are going to wick would be a better idea than thurso as thurso if you can get one will be pretty expensive.

Sadly I can't get to Wick, otherwise I would!

Dadie
10-Nov-11, 22:11
Tescos direct, asda, argos and others all deliver.....
Google to see if there is free delivery/money off vouchers that can be used....

pumkin
11-Nov-11, 09:13
Sutherlands chemist in Thurso definately have them. Just ask them they are really helpful I was looking in there the other day :)

Dadie
11-Nov-11, 11:52
Just seen that you want it for a puppy.
Is it a very short term measure?
If so use a large bit of cardboard/wood/mdf and a kitchen chair pushed hard up against it.
It will be scruffy, but should do until you get a gate!

simpsoney
11-Nov-11, 20:14
I have two that i am willing to sell if you need them. Let me know. PM or text/call 07929786076