PDA

View Full Version : yodel

dandod
07-Nov-11, 17:23
has anyone had any experience with this courier i believe they have taken over from home delivery network.i am waiting on a parcel from them and have phoned them but they are useless and cant answer my questions

poppett
07-Nov-11, 17:31
Yodel driver who comes to our scheme is the same chap who used to come from Home Delivery network. Never had any problems with them, but don`t know how efficient their "hub" in Inverness is regarding the onward transmission of their overnight big deliveries from south.

If I ever have a choice I prefer Royal Mail but they can be hit and miss depending on the day and the depot your parcel passes through.

Moonboots
07-Nov-11, 17:57
Like what Poppett has said, the guy we get is spot-on. Home Delivery Network only changed their name and their service as far as i know has never changed. Ive not had any problems with them or their contact centre.

I would suggest contacting the company you have purchased from and they will do the chasing up for you.

davem
07-Nov-11, 18:12
AJG deliver some of their stuff. Might be worth asking them, their site (yodel's) says things are out for delivery when they are passed on to AJG so to avoid wasted days at home............

RecQuery
08-Nov-11, 11:12
They used to be HDNL/City-Link, but changed their name to Yodel because of bad press.