PDA

View Full Version : Pharmacy student`s project

poppett
06-Nov-11, 22:13
This is the link for a project by the pharmacy students at RGU in Aberdeen.

A subject close to my heart.

Please watch (most watches wins) and share with your friends by email, facebook or any other forum you may contribute to.

Thank you for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMveTlNLPk

Kodiak
07-Nov-11, 01:57
This is a very serious subject as more and more men are getting Breast Cancer.

2 Years ago I found a lump and I had to go and get a Biopsy. For a wee while I was quite worried but fortunately the result came back as benign. That was a relief.

Fran
07-Nov-11, 02:47
Done. a very good article. also men should regularly check their testicles

poppett
07-Nov-11, 07:44
Kodiak, so pleased your lump was benign. The worry is the worst, and thankfully when my OH noticed his lump he had just had the all clear from urological cancer so was terrified it was secondary cancer. His turned out to be a blocked milk duct with low grade cancerous cells and a mastectomy was considered the best way forward. The side effects of the preventative drugs are horrendous as they aren`t trialled on men so hit and miss until he finds something to suit.

Fran, you are quite right about men checking down below too but think changes there would be more noticeable when showering.

For a relatively small town here in Thurso there were three breast cancer diagnosis made within a fortnight, so not such a rare condition.

Thank you for watching and sharing.

poppett
07-Nov-11, 19:47
Pharmacy students video has now had 799 viewings, so thanks to those who have viewed and shared.

If you haven`t already done so please view and share with your friends, family and contacts.

poppett
10-Nov-11, 19:48
907 views now.

Hope some of you will watch it again as would love to see the viewings over 1,000.