PDA

View Full Version : Egg throwing at vehicles

Fran
03-Nov-11, 22:04
Yesterday I wAS A PASSENGER IN A VAN DRIVING THROUGH Bridge STREET ABOUT 7PM WHEN SOMEONWE THREW EGGS at the window.We didnt see who did it and luckily the eggs smashed on the side window. If it had happened at the front window it could have caused a nasty accident.Drivers beware as these fools are obviously wanting an accident to happen.

balto
03-Nov-11, 22:10
These idiots have no thought for anyone, for a while the back of our house was targeted by louts throwing eggs, we knew who was doing it but it was a case of catching them, well when my oh caught them red handed he made them clean the windows and watched them unto it was done, not to say it hasnt happened since, hope these idiots get caught fran before they do cause a nasty accident.

Corrie 3
03-Nov-11, 22:21
I blame the Parents !! (oh, and David Cameron)!!.................;)

I suppose the Louts find it all very eggciting!

C3.............:roll:

Angel
03-Nov-11, 22:23
That's Eggcelent C3...

Angel...

Corrie 3
03-Nov-11, 22:25
That's Eggcelent C3...

Angel...
I thought it might have been a little eggcessive Angel so I am glad I got your approval.....;)

C3..........(going that eggstra mile).....;):roll:

sids
03-Nov-11, 22:28
Don't omelette them off with it!

Corrie 3
03-Nov-11, 22:31
Don't omelette them off with it!
That post seems a bit scrambled Sids!!!

C3............;):roll:

Maccy
03-Nov-11, 22:56
It's no yolk, who shells out for the clean up.

Mystical Potato Head
03-Nov-11, 23:02
Just be thankfull they werent hard boiled.It was just kids egging each other on.On a serious note though,there is no eggscuse for this
sort of thing.Its just yet another eggsample of loutish behaviour,eggsactly why do they do it? eggsperimenting,looking for eggsitement
to liven up their drab,uneggotic lives. Eggstraordinary

oldmarine
03-Nov-11, 23:04
Yesterday I wAS A PASSENGER IN A VAN DRIVING THROUGH Bridge STREET ABOUT 7PM WHEN SOMEONWE THREW EGGS at the window.We didnt see who did it and luckily the eggs smashed on the side window. If it had happened at the front window it could have caused a nasty accident.Drivers beware as these fools are obviously wanting an accident to happen.
Eggs can also do damage to paint when they hit that part of the car. Consider yourself fortunate. However, these are sick minds pulling that kind of a stunt.

Angel
03-Nov-11, 23:26
Sids poached my joke C3...LOL...

Angel...

golach
03-Nov-11, 23:30
This is what the little darlings get up to in Edinburgh

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/edinburgh/around-the-capital/firefighters_pelted_with_rocks_as_they_tackle_blaz e_1_1946113